Escaping through the Concrete Jungle

I can't believe about what happened yesterday, I went to a ferry ride to the Lady Liberty Statue and later something amazing happens, like when you met public figures in a Mall, or bumping with a undercover singer (Sabrina Carpenter) in a public restroom and then making good deeds to a Broadway actor (Ethan Slater) to be later your new friends, to be honest I wasn't expect it to happen, but it happen anyway because I got both of their phone numbers, I don't know why it happened, maybe because it's a coincidence, or it's because they thought they would fell with my smile, but actually I was falling with their cute smiles, I thought it was going to be a boring adventure in a big city, but it wasn't, it was a summer miracle, I'll try to keep this big secret from my friends and parents, because I promised to Sabrina and Ethan to keep this incident for myself, and I'm happy to keep it, if they found out about it, I will be in a big trouble, so hope this secret friendship works well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(THIS CHAPTER MAY HAVE LESS EDIT SCREENSHOTS, SO HOPE YOU LIKE IT)

I woke up at 8:00am (7:00am in TX) as I checked my phone to see if Sabrina replied the text I sent yesterday,

But it was still in delivering, so I was like a meh mood, then I took my Playbill from the table on the side of my bed, as I opened the page where Ethan put his phone number, and I start to copy the digits in the chat message, putting a ''Hi'' in ...

But it was still in delivering, so I was like a meh mood, then I took my Playbill from the table on the side of my bed, as I opened the page where Ethan put his phone number, and I start to copy the digits in the chat message, putting a ''Hi'' in the inbox, as I send it, while I was waiting if they both replied.

After sending it, I went downstairs to eat breakfast with Carey and Shay, as I was a little distracted about Sabrina and Ethan's messages, so I was relaxed and chill staring at my phone, trying to not say anything to them about this.

- ''Good morning Leni'' Carey said

- ''Good Morning girls'' I said while staring at my phone

- ''Why are you staring at your phone?'' Shay asked me, while I say a lie to her

- ''You know.... just checking InstaPhoto, nothing else'' I said as Carey took my phone and she saw my profile until they saw my like activity and they got surprised and shocked about my likes