Smoke

Philip's POV: I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be staining clear water a deep red. I shouldn't be making air Smokey.

I sighed and threw the razor across my room. I screamed in frustration.

"Philip? Son?" My dad called from downstairs. I picked up the razor and cigarette box, and quickly hid it.

"Yes sir?" I asked opening my door. I bumped into my dad. "O-oh hey pops"

"Philip, what's wrong. You haven't come out of your room since you've gotten home..Yesterday"his voice was soft and gentle.

I cracked a forced smile "I'm fine Pops. Just trying to finish up some school work"

"Pip..Babyboy please tell me what's wrong. I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong" he placed his hand on my shoulder and I broke.

"I'm gay!! I'm so fucking gay for my bully!! I smoke to get him to leave me alone" I cried and he pulled me into a hug.

"It's ok Pip. It's all ok. I'm gonna help you ok.."

Alex's POV: what do you do when your son cries. The last time I've seen him cry like this is when he fell from the roof.

He didn't cry when I told him Eliza and I were breaking up.

He didn't cry when John and I told him his cat died.

My son has gone through so much, Why now does he break. I held him close and rubbed his back.

My son who has blown me away for 17 years is crying. Do I call John? Do I call him and make him come home from work?

I watched as Philip pulled me into his room and handed me a razor and a pack of cigs.

He wasn't lying. I went to my room and placed the stuff in there. Then went back to him.

~That night~

Philip's POV: I was laying in my bed alone once more. My dad bought me a vape to help with the cigarette addiction.

I heard a tap at my window and low and behold there was Theo Burr.

I jumped up and opened the window allowing my best friend into my room.

"You would never believe who's been looking for you" she squealed then recomposed herself. I sighed and looked over to my gay flag proudly hanging on my wall.

"And who would that be" I sighed

"GEORGE!!" She screamed and I quickly turned my head to her.

"You're lying! He was probably only looking for me to beat me up.."

"Or to beat yo meat! Like, dude, he might like you" she said nudging me. I walked over to my desk and pulled out a Polaroid picture. It was when Theo and I were in 6th grade. Right beside me was George Eacker. He was kissing my cheek as Theo had her arms around my neck and her chin resting on top of my head.

That was a simpler time. I was happy. That was also the year before George decided to beat me up.

7th grade year was the year I lost everyone. I even lost myself. I came out to the school as gay..Theo and her girlfriend Ella stayed by my side.

I would get death threats, hate comments on my Instagram, hate on my YouTube channel that Theo and I started for dance.

I remember the first time George hit me. It was a cool autumn day. We were walking to lunch and he pulled me into the bathroom. The grip he had on my wrists were tight. So tight they left bruises. He pinned me against the wall and punched me in the stomach.

I remember blacking out then waking up in Theo's arms. She had some blood on her blouse and tears stained her cheeks.

"Philip.. I know he hurt you all those years ago, but I know what my friends"

"Theo..I like him. Hell I may even love him. But that would be toxic..right?" I asked. She shrugged and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know boo bear, but I'm gonna help you with him! I promise"

Fuck you Theodosia Burr..you're to good to me.

~time skip~

It's been a month since that night. I finally came back to school. Everyone was whispering about me and quickly got out of my way. I kept my head low. I looked up when I bumped into someone.

"Hamilton" I knew that voice..George. I backed up and looked straight up to him.

"Eacker.."

He pulled me into a hug. I felt his breathing become a bit slower as if he was trying not to cry "everyone said you died" he said quietly.

He held me close and I could tell without looking up he was crying. George Eacker was crying.

"G-George-.."I stopped when I saw people filming and crowding around us

He broke down sobbing now. Collapsing to the floor and that pulled me down with him. I sat on my knees and pulled his head into my chest.

What do I do..

People were whispering about him now. "Philip!! I'm so sorry!" He sobbed out and pulled me back down into his arms.

"George..it's ok." I whispered and he got up pulling me with him. He slung me over his shoulder and we went to an empty classroom.

"George..It's ok bud-.." he cut me off with a peck on the cheek.

"Philip I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't have treated my best friend like that." He sniffled then hugged me again "Philip I thought you killed yourself..people claimed you did."

Who would say that? I teared up then curled up close to George's chest

"Philip I thought you killed yourself because of me..Show me your wrists" he commanded yet his voice was still soft.

I rolled up my sleeves and showed him all the old scars.

"Pippy..I'm sorry" he kissed my forehead and started to kiss all over my face.

I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. He kissed back ((A/N I don't know how kisses work for I have not had my first kiss yet. :) yep)). He tasted like cigarettes and sweet tea. I loved it.

"Philip" he said breathlessly as he pulled away. I blushed and we stayed that way for a while. Just looking.

Just two losers..smelling like smoke. Falling in love

Word Count:1067
Welp ok. This is just everywhere. Enjoy your weekly dosage of Pheaker