CHENSUNG SPECIAL (2)

Start from the beginning

"Jisungie." His soft, not too deep voice tone, made Jisung's heart won't stop shaking. (You're my heart shaker shaker)

"Hm?"

"What's wrong?" Chenle signaled him go sit down next to him, and he did as he was told. (Neo Whipped Culture)

"N-nothing.." Chenle just sighed at his friend behavior.

"Sungie..Tell me the truth." He rubbed Jisung's hand.

"I-I told you its nothing.." his heart was beating way more fast, his face starting to get warmer and warmer until a shade of pink showed up on his face till his ears.

"Ah..Are you sick? You're face is so red.." Chenle touched his face, but then Jisung backed off.

Chenle thought that Jisung hated him, so he backed off as well.

"Do you...Hate me?" Chenle asked with pouty lips.

"What? No! Of course not!" He panicked of course, if he thought like that, then it's a big misunderstanding!

"T-then..Why are you backing off when I touched you?" Chenle began to blush as well.

"It's..ummm..Because..umm.." shit, he didn't know what to say!

"Because of what?" He leaned closer.

"B-b-becau-because o-of-"

Chenle punched Jisung's arm.

"Yah! What are you doing?! That hurts!" Jisung whined, holding his arm.

"Why are you stuttering, idiot!" Chenle burst into laugher.

"It's because you were too close!" His face became like a boiled shrimp.

"You're so cute, sungie." Chenle said as he pinched both of Jisung's mochi like cheeks.

"Ouch! Stop pinching my cheeekss~"

Gosh, Chenle was having a heart attack.

"Am I cuter?" Chenle raised his brow, damn, maybe Chenle is Jaemin's lost son other than Jisung, even Jisung isn't flirty.

"Yes!" Ooops,that didn't go as planned.

"I mean you are cute, it's not like I don't like you being cute ah!! It's just ugh! You're too cute!" Chenle was found dead in a ditch.

"I didn't mean to say all that!" Jisung's face was burnt, lmao no. His face was red, waaaaayyy more red.

"Oh my..Jisungie! You really thought like that about me?" Chenle giggled.

"I mean yes...Of course.."

"Mhm...Thanks. but you don't hate me, right?" Chenle lowered his head.

"Of course not, Lele~ah, I can't hate you, I love you too much.." Jisung's voice gets more lower and lower.

"Mhm? Did you just say you love me?" Chenle's eyes was sparkling with glitters.