CHENSUNG SPECIAL (2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

He managed to just follow the flow and see what'll happen between him and Chenle.

Jisung was excited to see his new friend, Zhong Chenle who's laughing with his friends at the front of his class.

Jisung was hesitating at first, because he found out that Chenle is actually a popular person in his school.

Besides having a cute face, friendly personality and lots of money, he is very adored by most people in their school.

Jisung was feeling unwell, not because he's sick or something like that, he felt that he wasn't supposed to be friends with someone who's very different from him. From every side and angle, Jisung knew his place, and he decided he should stay silent and just went to his class.

Chenle who was laughing at his friend's joke immediately stopped when he saw Jisung lowering his head and went back to his own class.

Chenle told his friends to wait as he took a few steps closer to make sure that it was Jisung who went back to the class.

After seeing Jisung's white blonde hair, he told his friends that he will be back and chased the boy in his class, gaining lots of attention from the students there.

Zhong Chenle here, Zhong Chenle there, Jisung obviously heard all their screaming and shouting.

Chenle stood there, eyes wondering for a specific person in the class. Everyone was trying to get Chenle's attention, but he only focused on one thing, Park Jisung who looked away intentionally.

Chenle went inside, taking a few steps before people starting to talk to him, asking him questions and things that are similar to that.

He was difficult to approach, not Chenle but Jisung because of the people that's blocking him away now. Chenle really wanted to tell them to fuck off, but he's too nice to do that.

He doesn't want to hurt someone's feeling because of his anger. So instead of shouting because they are blocking his way, he shouted Jisung's name.

"Park Jisung!"

Suddenly, all attention went to the one and only baby chick in class, yes, Jisung Pwark who widened his eyes because of what Chenle did.

'what is he doing?' he thought still not wanting to look at Chenle.

"Yah! Jisung Pwark! Come here!" Chenle is not the top, y'all know it.

"W-what?!" He managed to shout back, even though deep inside, he's scared as fuck. Look at all his classmates stares, it's freaking scary.

"We need to talk."

That's it, just because Chenle said that four simple words, Jisung nodded and Chenle dragged his wrist to the backyard.

"What..Do you want to t-talk about?" Jisung was scared, reolli.

He might thought that Chenle was going to hit him, because he did some mistake or whatever he's thinking. (We know Chenle is an angel, and he will never do that)