AfterSchool

We all climb into the car, and awkwardly sat there silent, I stared out the window and looked back out Cruz through the mirror as he sat there with no expression. We stopped by his school as he got out and headed towards the main gate. I did a little wave to him keeping a cheeky smile on my face, he just looked at me and turned. As my mum finished saying her byes, another boy called over his name, I never got to see his face, because my mum drove off so suddenly.

  We approached the school, as I sulked to my mum, as she just ignored me, clearly still mad for what she believed I have done. Good thing she never found out that I broke the bed in the spare room, or else I would've really been dead. Cruz ended up having to deal the short punishment, as he suspected that he broke it by throwing his friend on it. I showed a toothy grin, as I was distracted by the thought of her finding out what really happened this morning. "What?" my mum questioned me, as I was lost in thought, "oh nothing" I exclaimed. I felt the car slow down as I looked out into the large high school.
                           -After School-
After the final bell rung, the classes raided the hallways, and unexpectedly Emily came up to me to ask if she could still come by. I awkwardly paused given for the fact that I completely forgot about her coming over. "Uh sure" I told her as her face gleamed of joy. We headed out the school door, and there I saw my mums car. I walked over to it to see that Cruz wasent in the back. "Where's Cruz?" I asked her I grabbed the handle to the door. "He is finishing school work at a friends" she told me as she noticed Emily standing behind me. "Hey Emily" she said as Emily waved at her. We both entered the car, and there we began the journey to the house. Once we arrived my mum let us in, and told us to be safe, as she had to run out and do errands, and pick up Cruz. She had a lot of trust in us, as she still viewed us as the innocent kids, who used to play in the pool. As soon as we walked inside the house, Emily put down her bag and practically threw herself at me. Her soft lips connecting to mine, mixed emotions released as we started to basically make out right in the entrance hall. I wrapped my hands around her soft butt as our lips kept smothering each other. "Romeo, i've always had a crush on you" she spoke out in between kisses. I didn't say a word, as I was still trying to figure out how I felt about the situation. We shifted up the stairs as she ran her hand inside my shirt, feeling on my smooth tan body. We were still young and innocent, and still had no real experience in making love. I laid her on my bed, and ran my fingers through her soft hair. I felt my penis harden as I grabbed her breast. She turned me over and wrestled to get my shirt off. Once my tan body was revealed, she ran her cold finger along my tone stomach that showed a 6-pack. She then took off her top, then her bra. Her breast hung loosely as I cupped them in my hands. She ran her palm against my penis through my jeans. I watched as she bit her lip, feeling against my length. She unbuckled my jeans and slowly pulled them off. My hard penis stuck out like a sore thumb in my tight blue underwear. She slowly jerked my long penis through my underwear, leaving me to precum slightly. Once she managed to pull down my underwear, I was left naked among my wide bed. My 6.4 inch penis raged hard and she placed her coldhand on it. She slowly pulled back my foreskin, showing my pink tip. I had a pretty girthy tip, but it wasn't a mushroom, and I had a wide shaft. My pubes were trimmed, but not fully shaven and my balls, smooth as ever. She placed her tongue on my tip, licking up my precum. She accepted my girthy penis head and swallowed all the way down to about 4 inches. I placed my hands back in pleasure, as I bucked my hips into her mouth.

  Oh shit, I thought to myself, as I heard the front door open, and the sound of Cruz's squeaky voice echoed through the house. His friends voice followed by, got under the covers, as I heard Cruz walk up the stairs, and head towards my room. Emily was still naked as she hurried for her shirt. That is when I heard the doorknob click.