[Oct 2018] Results of our revival!

So here goes...

...first of all, we had a sheep. It was a long time ago. That sheep became parrots - party parrots, to be exact, accompanied by the ever-present and very irritating Slackie (who we've shut up forever, thankfully). Now we're quarrelling with the party parrots, trying to get them back on our side with the temptations of parties and rainbow crackers. Did you even know that existed? We didn't.

 Did you even know that existed? We didn't

We've also got a cow. It doesn't have a name yet. Suggestions are welcome! Suggestions are also welcome to be placed in our suggestion box (head to the first chapter of this book and click on the external link to find it, or just go to our message board).

Also, we have new additions to our family! The parrot fam is increasing by the day... or month. 

If you're wondering how it's going, Whitney and Ray had a moo-off recently, which they somehow managed to do while getting an education and dancing. Whitney has also given the Guild a crash course on elephants and how they make sounds. Ray is making plans for an animal documentary - coming soon! Imogene has managed to trip over her own feet... again (although that's much better than the time when she tried scoring a goal in football - soccer - and managed to hurl her shoe instead - which didn't even go into the goal). Lucas has managed to invade the party parrots' lair and pluck a few feathers off of some of them, hence our lovely new covers! 

Unfortunately, this just means we have more feathers to clean every day, like the blessed things weren't a pain in the rear anyway. With new people come new hobbies, new animals and new ideas. Believe us, we've got plenty at the moment. It's kind of crazy, imagine a thousand parrots in your head bobbing their heads to heavy dubstep music.

That, and make it a hundred times more intense.

But hey, that also means more work gets done! Which is always great, regardless the situation. Which is why we have introduced a new section in our little monthly parrot updates, and that is...

Drumroll, please!

*cricket sounds*

...graphics of the month! We got all of you to submit some graphics you thought were worthy of featuring in our monthly magazines (yup, this is a thing now); you can check out the external link to submit some for the next month as well.

This month, we're featuring graphics by Azullyn (La Gardienne Des Legendes), TimeaKS (How To Become the King of Hell and Perfectly Fake) and newsies- (Among the Fallen). Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination - and can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful these are?

 Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination - and can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful these are?

In other news, we've had a giveaway lately! We're still trying to sort out prizes but rest assured that we'll get you them as quickly as we can - though if you must poke us about it, please do it gently! Here are the winners - a big congratulation...

In other news, we've had a giveaway lately! We're still trying to sort out prizes but rest assured that we'll get you them as quickly as we can - though if you must poke us about it, please do it gently! Here are the winners - a big congratulations to all, and thank you so much to everyone else for entering.

- Giveaway 1 (PSD file and 6-lesson course): almostovertherainbow Survivors_Fan

- Giveaway 2 (inspiration folder and resource pack): EMAudrey MoonGlade664

- Giveaway 3 (wallpaper and covers): AureliaAislin FablyFot

We're going to celebrate Halloween on the Guild - starting with our new covers, courtesy of Ray! We're also going to organise something to do with cover haunting, so do keep your eyes peeled... not literally.

Peace and parrots to all! We hope you've had a great October, and thank you for your continued support.