"GRACE" nothing

I went back again into the kitchen

"GRACE"

She left. She left without a trace. I guess she doesn't want me anymore. I guess my love was never enough for her anymore. She's changed. She's not my Gracie anymore.

"Fuck that" I screamed picking up my phone and calling the only other girl I have on my phone.

_______________________

Grace P.O.V:

I walked to the car that was trampled  on that was where my life shattered into literal pieces making me live a lie and hurt the man I love.

In the back seat was a box, no one touched in or returned in to me. I opened the car door and grabbed the box.

Inside was a bunch of pregnancy tests stating positive. I just found out  I was pregnant before the crash. So i assume  I was going to tell Justin after we moved to New York.

Inside was a big book with Justin's familiar handwriting on it. It said 'Grace & Justin's Firsts <3'

I smiled and read. Picking up the pregnancy test with positive stated on it. Knowing exactly where to put it for Justin to see.

___________________

I opened the taxi door and thanked the driver. Music was blaring from Justin's house. I'm guessing he's having a party.

I looked up the driveway to find lots of cars. I opened the welcome door and was whistled in by Justin's friends. I heard murmurs of 'damn, Justin got himself some hot ass there'

I walked further into the party to find a big crowd shouting

"Shots" repeatedly

Thinking and wanting to know what the big fuss was about I walked into the crowd wanting to get to the front.

I was shocked to find something I never thought I'd see. The thought made me want to gag. The thought made my heart rate slow and anger/hurt coarse through my aching fragile pregnant state.

"How could you Justin?" I asked loud enough above the loud music. The body on top looked up and saw my state. Shirtless and drunk. Justin stood licking body shots of Yovanna Ventura.

The music stopped.

"Grace..."

"No don't Grace me Justin. I knew exactly what you were doing. You played me just like Jai. Did you pay everyone to make me think I'm you're wife too! I thought you were different Justin" I said while putting a hand to my face wiping my tears before exiting the scene

"Grace wait... Baby... I am diffrerent. It's just I thought you left me.. I thought you didn't want me, so I wanted to move on"

"So you decided to go to drink shots of another women... Right after that. You didn't try to call me. I would have picked up. Now I'm not so sure I would anymore"

"Please baby.."

"You know where I was Jay? I was at the place of my car crash trying to find answers to my questions. Answers I knew I had to find myself"

"So did it come back to you?"

"I remember bits and pieces. But not every single detail. But just because I left you decide to throw a party, get drunk and lick another women. Who does that! I know you Justin. Jai was right you're a deluded jerk. I never want to see you again Justin"

"Baby...baby please let me explain.." Justin exclaimed as tears appeared.

"I'm not your baby any more Justin. And this baby isn't either. Goodbye Jay" I said after one last sob and ran out of the house.

*3 DAYS LATER* 

Justin P.O.V: 

This feeling was worse whenever I knew I was the one to mess up. I broke her heart again. Why did I keep messing up. I knew what she wanted, I knew who she wanted, why was I such an idiot? 

I could feel my insides crawling as I thought about how heartbroken I was in the morning thinking she'd never return. Why was I stupid to believe that and think that it was okay to lead myself to own temptations when we are happily married? 

You're married with a child on the way. Why are you so stupid? 

I heard a notification beep on my Twitter

@gracegrande sometimes in life you see the bad in people and you are stuck thinking about what it felt like in the past and are still holding onto to something that may never come back. I loved you so much. But it was never enough. www.youtube.com/watch?v=-75_RbwYz...

I opened the link 

Ohh...Ohhh....uh...

Lately I've been thinkin',

Thinkin' bout what we had,

I know it was hard,

It was all that we knew, yeah

Have you been drinkin'

To take all the pain away?

I wish that I could give you what you deserve...

'Cause nothing can ever,

Ever replace you.

Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah.

You know there's no one

I can relate to.

And know we won't find a love that's so true...

There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like you and me,

Together through the storm.

There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like you and me,

Together, oh

I gave you everything, baby,

Everything I had to give.

Girl, why would you push me away, yeah?

Lost in confusion,

Like an illusion,

You know I'm used to making your day...

But that is the past now,

We didn't last now,

I guess that this is meant to be, yeah...

Tell me, was it worth it?

We were so perfect.

But, baby, I just want you to see...

There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like you and me,

Together through the storm.

There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like you and me,

Together, oh

There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like you and me,

Together through the storm.

There's nothing like us,

There's nothing like you and me,

Together, oh...

My heart then ripped as I heard her delicate voice sing the heartbroken words I wrote before when I first broke her heart. Did she remember that? The song I made for her, as I knew tears were streaming down her face because I was a stupid idiot like I am today. When will I learn? I called her constantly on her phone and called her Mum. She refused me. 

I'm too late. I'm giving up. She's so heartbroken she wouldn't want me any more.