Part 7

Justin P.O.V: 

I took her back to our house, I wanted to sing to her again like on our first date. I knew what song and I knew where. She walked carelessly I could tell she was tipsy, she was making me laugh. I helped her out of the car and helped her walk towards our front door.

“How’s the memory going?” I asked 

“It’s coming slowly I remember bits and pieces” 

“Like what?” I asked as I opened the front door and led her inside to the living room.

“ Well I remember You and I was shopping. My dad showed up. He pressed me against a wall and was saying horrible things to me. You saw luckily and punched him. My dad was going to jail then went to jail” She explained as she sat on the sofa. 

“Yeah… that was a horrible day for you. What else do you remember?” I asked as I sat beside her pulling her closer by my arm on top of her shoulder. 

“Ummm… I remember… when we made love” She smiled, burying my head into my chest. 

“You remember that…” I asked chuckling at her embarrassed reaction. She hadn’t changed one bit. 

“I remember one time I was coming home back from shooting a movie, and you were at home with a dinner laid out, we ate and you took me upstairs to a bubbling bath that was adorned with roses and Lillie's. We were talking about my love interest in the film and I had to explain to you I loved you. We started kissing and it became very intimate and we ended up making love” 

“I remember that like it was yesterday” I said leaving my head on the top of the sofa, then suddenly asking

“So you don’t remember the first time at all” 

“No not all…” Grace replied, She then stared at me, biting her lip. She then realised She  looked dumb and shyly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She stood up then walking to the window with her arms around her chest. 

“Can you want me to refresh your memory baby?” She asked as I stood behind her wrapping my strong hold around her delicate body. 

I pulled away “Grace you have a baby” 

“I need you Justin… I know I made love with Jai… But you’re different” 

“Don’t worry I’m not going to do what Jai did. Anyway, the baby will want their father making their mother happy”

She smiled. I was the father. I needed that. She needed that. She needed love and happiness. Jai didn’t. She made her miserable and I was here to help her. 

“Grace… You’re tipsy I don’t want to take advantage of you” 

“I don’t care… I need you Jay. Hold me tight” She remembered the song I sang to her when we first made love? 

Without hesitation I crashed my lips with hers. She smiled and kissed back. She intensified it with every strength she had trying to show me how much she loved me and how it intensified after I kissed back kissing her equally as hard. She then bit my lip, I was shocked at first causing my mouth to open and for her tongue to dive into my mouth. How did I marry such a gorgeous girl?