Epilogue

Hi

Even this is ending finally...

"Baacha we are getting late make it fast!".

"Laksh I'm doing my best, just 5 min!".

Laksh rolls his eyes. He knows when women say 'just 5 min' it always means an hour. Laksh was sitting on the couch and reading a message.

The old man is happy having a grandchild, but he still hates me. Yaar you also kissed his daughter publicly not only this you gave a life demonstration of your love on her. I saved your ass still I'm his enemy no. 1!

Laksh was laughing. Oh 6 years ago we did this and he is still blaming Suraj for it. Shit.

Ragini come down with her big belly. "Hey Baacha!". He kisses her belly and she smiles. "Now we can go!". She hold his hand and both left the house.

"Suraj! Suraj! Gosh where is this man!".

"Papa hiding under the bed won't help you neither it will prevent you to meet Naana and Naani!". His son was looking at him.

"I hate your Naana!".

She giggles. "Like he hates you!". His princess was smirking at him. "Maa he is here!".

Suraj pouts. "What the hell!". The two runaway and hide behind Chakor, who was ready with a broom. "You know Chakor we are getting late please make sure your kids look good! On their birthday!".

Suraj vanished to the washroom and Chakor pushes their son in. "Suraj wash Raj he is dirty like you!". Both Father and Son pouts. "Dirty?".

"Maa is Maasi also coming?".

"Haan Madhu she is on her way!".

Madhu smiles.

The family got ready when the door bell rings. "Papa go I'm not ready yet!". He was checking his hair style and Suraj nods. "Okay!".

"Suraj if it Ragini then tell not to move much and rest!". She shouts and Suraj fumes. As if I doesn't know.

He opens the door and saw Laksh with Ragini. "Hi my favourite Saali and Saala, come in!".

"We are your only SIL & BIL!". Laksh said to him. "Laksh!". She hits him. "Jiju please where is princess?".

"Getting ready, with the Queen!".

Raj comes down.

"Ey Buddy!".

"Mausa!". "You know Daddy is still scared of Naana!".

Laksh nods. "Yes I know!". He suppresses his laugh and Suraj glares at him. "All because of you! Man I saved your ass still he blames me!".

"Daaaaad you have said a bad word! You have to pay!". Suraj rolls his eyes. "Sure how much bribery you will cost me?".

Chakor come down with Madhu and rushes to Ragini. "Oh first pregnancy! Okay tell me you know what it will be?".

Ragini nods.

"Will you tell us?".

Ragini shook her head.

"Why?". All shout at her.

"My secret! I will say it after the bday bash!".

All agreed and waited for the rest of the family.

Chakor was happy so was Ragini.

Laksh felt bad for Suraj and Suraj felt bad on himself. Both were at the house bar and drinking.

"Hmm Suraj there must be another reason why he hates you!".

Suraj smirks. "Haan!". He nods. "But don't you dare to tell it Chakor!".

Laksh frowns. "Means?".

"He wanted to name my kids. Na na, I made them i craved for them and then he would come and give them names. No way! Be careful he might come and ask you to name your kid!".

Laksh shook his head. "He can't choose the name of my kids!". He bites on his tongue. Suraj spits it out. "You are truly my friend. Wish we were brother's!". He hugs him from the side. "Don't tell her!". Suraj shook his head. "My lips are sealed!".

The guest arrived and all were ready for the cake cutting. The kids blow the candles off. Suraj helped Madhu whereas Chakor helped Raj.

"Papa!".

Suraj lifts her. "Yes!".

"Aaah!".

"Oh... Aahh!".

Same happen with Chakor and Raj.

Shekhar come and glares at Suraj, who ignores it.

Laksh come. "Baacha and I wants to announce that we are awaiting Raksh and Ragya or Lakisha and Lashak? It depends on your wish what you like!". He looks at Ragini. "Haaw then I want Raksh and Lakisha!".

Chakor hits Suraj. "Non of our kids has a connection to my name!". She hits him. Suraj glares at Laksh. "I won't leave you!".

Laksh got confused. "What?". He saw the anger and runs away and Suraj follows him. "Who told you to have name connected names!".

"Arrey you too have Raj!"

"But Not Madhu!".

"Sorry!".

"Not accepted! Father hate was one side but wife hate means war!".

Laksh looked at him. "War? Have you lost your mind?!". Laksh searched for him, but Suraj was with Ragini. "Okay Baacha! Here is your Uncle the only one you have, who is cool, dashing, smart, handsome and full of joy. If you need tips come to me!". He changed to the other side of the belly. "Princess Lakisha, your uncle will spoil you don't worry I have the experience of 5 years! I'm a master!". He stood up. "Remember this voice you will sleep peacefully and cry with your father's voice!".

"Hey!". Ragini hits him.
"I said father's voice not yours!".

"But if I want to sleep?".

"We are neighbours come over and sleep here!".

"Right and Suraj will help your useless husband and looking after the kids. As his voice will calm them!". Chakor said with a smirk.

This goes on and on...

Shekhar hated both SIL's
Both had twins and their love was still on...

____
The end...