Chapter four +18

Hi

Recap; Sukor teasing... RagLak first night.

Ragini was feeling his hot breath on her. He was sleeping peacefully over her... inside her but she didn't mind it. No in fact she was waiting for it n loving it. She knew how much he was loving her n he did wait for her for so long to have his Love was all she wanted ever. But now she wanted to share her expression...

Ragini kisses Laksh cheek, nose n lips. She slowly moves him but he was holding her tight. She tickles him n smiles in his sleep n loses her grip on her.

Ragini covers herself completely, she was looking for her mobile to tell her sis what had happened.

Laksh was moving on the bed from left to right as he felt her missing he pouts in his sleep but Ragini places another kiss on his forehead. Covering him with the duvet n her shawl..

Laksh smiles smelling her presence.

Ragini searches for her mobile which she found on the sideboard. She leaves the room n calls her sister....

...

Chakor was pissed she didn't cum n he was sleeping like a donkey. Snoring as if there is no one else on the bed or in the room.

Chakor was hell angry on him. She was abt to seduce him but how he was sleeping not only he but also her best friend his part which was hanging between his legs.. 😭.

Suddenly her mobile rungs n Suraj moves with a irking face. In a sleeping tone.. who is this?! Take the phone...!

Uff Chakor!!! He closed his ears with the pillow. Chakor kicks him n he falls from the bed. Landing on his back.

Chakor took her mobile n leaves the room.

Suraj screams loud. Chakor!!!!!

Chakor wore the shirt n was sitting on the couch in the hall. She looked at the display n was happy to read the caller ID Ragini.
.....

Ragini; Hi hope I'm not disturbing

Chakor rolls her eyes. No Ragini u r not disturbing in fact u r the best who could call me n change my mood. Tell me y u call all of a sudden?.

Ragini was excited. Now I can say I did it 🙈.

Chakor was confused. U did it?! What?!.

Ragini; uffo what we talked earlier the day?

Chakor; oh u tasted him?! Wah!

Ragini; No... I... I couldn't do that I.., tried to rub him but I was very miserable so I left him in the middle.

Chakor; What?! U know what that mean?!. Revenge!!! N revenge is very bad right then when u need it badly!

Ragini; what no!! He come to me n kisses me.. squeezed me... loved me.... enters me🙈🙈🙈.

Chakor; what?!. I want details (AshwiniNakshathra  I haven't given details as it was for this convo)

Ragini smiles. Okay but don't tell him what I'm telling u. No one not even Jiju!!!

Chakor; y would I tell that idiot anything. Now u tell me!

Ragini; u had a fight with Jiju?!.

Chakor; well u had made love with Jiju which I prefer more than my fight which wasn't a real fight but more a revenge now tell me!.

Ragini fears. Haan Haan okay listen. Well he starts while kissing my back u know I mostly wear clothes which shows my waist n back as he loves to see them.

He starts to kiss me on my back first they were dry kisses but soon he changed the kisses into wet kisses n I started to moan in pleasure.

Well my moans made him wild. I could feel it he started to undress me. I was bare in minutes. His hands were playing with my breast n I couldn't hold on myself so I turned toward him. His chest was visible which wasn't enough for me so I unbuttoned him.

I too the opportunity n started to kiss his chest I even bite him. He moans my name I could understand his wildness as soon as he started to moan I was like I need more. I was like a drug u needed more n more.

We kisses each other but had to stop many times coz we weren't used to kiss as for so long. The leak oxygen made it difficult for us but soon we found each other's rhythm.

Laksh did everything with care. U know the time he enters me I screamed in pain... he kisses me n rubs his nose on my he tried to make me feel comfortable the whole time. He kisses me further n gave me small experiences. He moves inside me but never dragged in me. What he did was indescribable. My pain vanished but my lust come up. I couldn't hold myself back. As soon as he started I asked him to be a bit faster as I got use to the pain which ended up into a pleasant surprise of love.

Chakor; oh my I can feel the heat. So u cum?!.

Ragini; oh Ya not only once.

He was giving me that much that I... I gave him too. He was lying on his back n I was riding him. Chakor he was mad! He couldn't take his hands off me. After I was done he started again in me...

Chakor; 😭😭 at least one of us had a cum or many cums. I didn't had one...😭 before I could have one he left me!! Stupid asshole.

Ragini; what y?!.

Chakor; woh I did this na I few days back...

Ragini; oh Revenge!!!

Chakor; haan but I'm happy for U. U cum more than once wah! Very gud, u ride him n rubs him. U r a gud student.

Ragini; chi stop this, remember don't tell this to anyone.

Chakor; don't worry I won't. What else happen?!

Ragini; he fall asleep n I couldn't as I was still feeling him inside me...

Chakor; what?!!

Ragini; haan what ur said Suraj is perfect. Oh No Laksh is perfect...

Chakor; Oh Suraj is perfect for me! Laksh Jiju is perfect fitting in U. Okay?!.

Ragini; haan.

Ragini!!!

Chakor!!!

ChaRag; I have to hung up. Bye!!!

_____
Next update they will meet at the anniversary

Please comment and vote