4

*dinner*

"guys!! Mina unnie!! Lets eat!" shout dino. Everyone exit their room and sit at the table. Wonwoo sit beside mina. They are eating peacefully when...

"hyung, we're going to the beach. Wanna come?" ask the8. Wonwoo look at him and then mina. "how about you?" ask wonwoo to mina.

Mina smile. "nah, i'm going to stay at home. You guys just go and enjoy. Dont mind me." wonwoo nod and look at the8. "i will stay with her." say wonwoo. Mina look at him.

"no.. No.." wonwoo close mina mouth with his hand. "i will stay with you. I'm not going to leave you alone." say wonwoo. They are staring at each other eyes when "EHEMMMM!!" say seungkwan.

"there's dino and vernon here." say dk. "no, no its okay. I love it." say dino while smiling sweetly."me too. Continue hyung." say vernon. Seungkwan hit both of the maknae. They laugh.

*after the boys leave*

Wonwoo is watching tv when mina join him. She sit beside him. "you should have join them." say mina. Wonwoo smile and shake his head. "i love to accompany you." mina smile.

Wonwoo pat his shoulder and mina chuckled. She rest her head at wonwoo's chest. They're so close that mina can hear wonwoo's heartbeat.

"oppa..." wonwoo humming. "hmmm?" mina take a deep breath. "why your heartbeat are so fast?" wonwoo smile. "its because of you. You always make my heartbeat fast, mina-ya." mina look at him and wonwoo look at her.

They are so close like some inches to touch with each other. "i love you.... Mina-ya." confess wonwoo. Mina shocked but she not even move. She blinked a few times. Then, her expression become sad. Wonwoo begin to worry.

"why? You don't love me? It's okay. At least, you already know how i feel." wonwoo smile weakly. Mina hug him. "i feel the same... But i was a..." wonwoo close her mouth.

"it's in the past, please forget about it. It's not your fault,remember? You were just a victim."mina smile." can you accept me? "ask her. Wonwoo chuckled.

" i always accept you... Even from the first time we met 16 years ago... "mina look at him." what? "ask mina confusely." what do you mean 16 years ago? " ask mina again. Wonwoo smile.

~flashback~
" mina noona. "shout dino. Mina turn and look at him." waeyo, dino-ya." dino smile." wonwoo hyung want to meet you at roof. Don't be late, okay?" mina chuckled.

" arasso." dino bow at her and leave. Mina smile and walk to the roof. Wonwoo is standing in front of him. Mina walk slowly and hug him from the back.

Wonwoo smile. "how are you doing today?" mina smile. "fine. How abt you oppa." wonwoo chuckled. "i will always be fine as long as you're with me." mina laugh.

Wonwoo hold her hand and they face each other. "i love you." wonwoo cupped her face with his right hand. Mina touch it and close her eyes.

"i'll always love you too." mina's reply make wonwoo smile. They hug.

THAT NIGHT...

Mina is sitting at the back when her parents are arguing. "you always went to the club. You always drink." shout her mom. "then, what?! You don't like it?! Like i care?!" mina look down and close her ears.

SUDDENLY... BBOOMMM...

"m-m-m-mina..." stutter mina's mom. She look at the bloody body in beside her. Her husband is moving except for mina.

Both of them are in the car except mina. She was thrown out from the car.

SEVENTEEN'S DORM

wonwoo is playing game when jeonghan, scoups and joshua enter the room. "wonwoo-ya..." wonwoo look at them. "hyung, waeyo?" scoups sigh. "wonwoo, mina..." joshua stop. Wonwoo stand up.

"what's wrong with mina?" they look down. "she's accident with her parents." wonwoo fall. They help him. "wonwoo, are you okay?" wonwoo look at his hyung.

"is she okay? Please tell me that she's okay..." say wonwoo. His tears fall from his cheeks. He love mina so much that he can't imagine he lose her.

WHAT'S UP GUYSSSS... SORRY FOR THE LATE PUBLISH... I'M BUSY WITH EXAM AND ASSIGNMENTS... SO, HERE IT IS...