chapter4 The Mike parts?

Okay before we start: I am sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I have been feeling not in the mood to write at all but I will keep writing. Now on to the story!

Sam. K POV

I woke up early feeling like I couldn't sleep properly after what happened in the last challenge. Mike I mean Vedo or who ever he want to F*cking be...Hhh him kissing Anna Maria it killed all of us...and now no one wants to take control so...I'm on my own.

I suddenly hear the guys from the other team yell and then Brick walked out of the cabin going off running....I guess they got the wake up call they been needing. I smiled having that had made me feel better and laugh. I walk over to Brick and talk to him "hey Brick how's the new team?" He turned smiled and saluted at me "All good and well Private Sam!" I smiled and nodded saluting back at him then walking away heading to breakfast.

Today breakfast wasn't so bad and I think Lighting would agree seeing he also ate Don's food and saying how he needs protein.

Chris then says something over the speakers and a gaint racoon comes and yells and we all run out the door for our live we did as told

Time skip to later.

I was pissed Vedo was back and I could feel Maple fight for control and I ended up losing.

Mable POV

Why did he have to be so hot...I felt hurt and wanted to kick his ass but I so badly wanted to be close to him...I decided to let Ash take control since she wanted to

Ash POV

I took out my goggles and got in the drivers seat and started to drive. I wanted to win so badly and then I saw them... I then saw Mick or who ever do an amazing flip in the air and hit the bell...I see why the girls like him...I could feel my face heat up.

Time skip

We won the challenge and I felt we where really happy "ASH ASH HUNDRED YARD DASH!" I smiled and then took off my goggles letting Sam take over.

Sam POV

I got back in control and was happy ASH had fun winning but sadly Don got voted out...I was so tried I just went to bed.

Sorry guys this is a short chapter.