chapter 3 spooky

Maple POV

I need to switch back... now I can't look at anyone without feeling disgusted with myself. I already updated Sam on what happened I took off my choker and my top changing into my regular clothing *gasp*

Time skip

Sam K POV

I was back into control now and I felt so bad for Maple... I went outside and climbed up on top of the cabin looking at the stars. I couldn't sleep at all and I didn't want to wake anyone up. Suddenly
hear  an air horn and Chris yelling at us to run I just jumped off the roof and walked over Chris said it was challenge time and Brick was scared of the dark...poor guy... We are doing a scavenger hunt really?... When everyone heard about the giant spider perfectly cool with it while everyone freaked out.

Cameron's confession

I have a severe case of arachnophobia... spiders are just so creepy literally. Anything with that many legs must be evil...

So the challenge started and we ran into the forest. We made it second to the clue so Joe had a plan so we followed her "so what is your plan?"Mike asked "find a place to hide so we can follow the rats and there clue to are first souvenir. Now into that bush!"she answered and we all went into the bush it hurt alot.

"Inside a knot is a nest, your souvenir lives with a pesk. Find Polaris to travel Northwest... Polaris is the North Star" I heard Dawn said and then heard Scott"the North Star is right there so this way is North West there's a path" after they left we tried to get out of the bush but suddenly Brick got scared and pick us and the bush up and ran...poor big guy I feel really sorry for him.

We come running over to see Scott and Sam for some reason by themselves he probably lost your players already... Sam makes an excuse and they go off trying to act not suspicious.
Suddenly Cameron points out team colors painted on a tree. "Could be a trap we should send in are most expendable player"Joe says "no one is expendable" Brick says back at her but then Joe scares them by saying "do you want to play nice or do you want to win" then throws Cameron into the tree and he grabs the key but falls out of the tree. " Sweet! Nice job Cam" Mike say to him

Sam K confession

Mike is sweet. The way he always encouraging Cameron is totally cool. But the way he always goes into character is totally weird but that's actors for ya.

Mike's confession

Sam~ She is all I think about at least when I'm the one in control hehe...

Mike was asking me something when suddenly something grabbed me and took me away!

Mike's POV

"Hey Sam do you think this key will open something later on in the challenge?" I ask but didn't get an answer"Sam?"I look around and there is no sign of her. "Wow where's Sam!?!" I ask the team then I started calling out her name looking for her.
I see Sam the male one on the ground burnt to a crisp but I keep calling out Sam's name. We finally made it to the pet Cemetery. Joe told us to fan out but least then 10 minutes later we go help Brick out of a grave and he was scared he also wet his pants...man I feel bad for the guy he go drys off but then we hear him scream and go over to see what is wrong but he was gone. But, then what Joe said he was dead weight "hey! Brick may not be attractive in anyway but he still a person" I then agreed with Anna Maria and said"yeah your Cutthroat attitude stinks" then Joe said "it's called a winning attitude get use to it or get out of the way".

I was up at the top of a tree calling Sam's name but I did a idiot move by moving along the branch and it snap make me fell and I lost my shirt.

Vito POV
*Gasp* I'm in control now "yo where the freaking sun how's a guy suppose to get a tan out here" I then hear Anna Maria squeal and clap "Vito!"

Anna Maria's compassion

Everytime we're alone he drops the whole Mike act. It's cuz he can't get enough of me and who can blame him check me out the tan, the hair look at me i'm hot!

I was checking my nails. As I was I was thinking about when I called Maple bad body...I kinda feel bad she looked so sad it kinda broke my heart... WAIT what am I thinking I don't need to feel bad for her. I don't need her I have Anna Maria yeah... suddenly Joe tell me to put the coffin back so the rats don't find it and then runs off. So I close the door of it and punched it back  into place laughing and left.
Me and Anna Maria stayed behind and started making out. But, something didn't feel right when we were making out but we kept making out. I then hear Cam but I keep making out with Anna Maria instead of listening. But, we still followed him and start to make out in the cave suddenly Cam yelled at us"WOULD YOU STOP!!! we need to Focus!" Then we stopped I actually gain a bit more respect for him now.

Cam's confession

Wow...I never actually raised my voice before...wow that actually kinda felt good (throws up)

"See any clues Vito baby?" Anna Maria asked me "Ay what's a clue?"I ask back "guys over there!" Cam said running over to some hooks in a rock shaped as a skull"these hooks must be the last souvenirs...hmm I wonder what there for?" He said "Cameron look out!"Anna Maria yelled at him suddenly he gets wrapped up in webbing and pulled up and set into a giant web with everyone...

Suddenly Scott and Sam the male one show up and Scott and Sam get caught as well "go get the hook and we'll win" Anna Maria said I wasn't interested "fine...go get the hook and you get more of this" She then kisses me I then hear Maple's voice" HEY! Keep your lips off him!" She still says that even when I insulted her... Hhh just got to play it cool "yeah! Bada bing baby!" I say as I Go to get the hook "haha sorry honey looks like Vito is only interested in classy girls" Anna Maria says then burps....yeah real classy "I thought Mike was interested in me" I felt upset for hurting Maple but I don't need her I have Anna Maria. I then hear Cam scream about something and then I heard her yell Sam...yell "HELP!!"
*Gasp*

Sam POV

I just got back in control when we saw the spider and I cried for help I then hear Mike say "Sam don't move I'm coming!" Anna Marie yells at him but he doesn't listen"Someone do something help!!" I yell then suddenly Cam starts fighting the thing.

Cam's confession

Aww... Adrenaline Nature's super strength formula. Someone should really bottle it.

Timeskip

It was after the elimination ceremony and I was trying to forget about what I saw...and just head to bed