chapter 2 Ice hot

(I am skipping to episode 3 because I really want to)

Sam K POV
I look through my clothes and realize that I only have my crop top "oh no..." I take a deep breath and put it on *gasp*

Maple POV

God it feels good to be out! I then put on my purple choker and my put my makeup on. I understand I have to be cool. I walk out at head to so-called breakfast. I sit next to Mike since he is cute " morning S-sam?!" Mike said with a stutter  "what is there something wrong with me?...." I ask he quickly answered "No...I just think you look really amazing" I smile "oh and call me Maple " I said "um okay" Mike smile and laughed nervously.

Mike's confession
Okay I thought Sam was super nice and a little cute but now I think she looks amazing. But, the one thing I don't get is why she wants me to call her Maple right now instead of her name....could she probably have...no that's silly why would I think that.

Maple's confession

Alright I now understand what Sam see in him now.

It was challenge time and we had to climb all the to the top while chef through ice at us me and Mike where helping each other up until Lightning kicked rocks down at us  making us and hit Cameron making him fall as well poor guy...we then saw what the other team was doing so we looked around for thing in the junk pile to use to help us get up. I got a grappling hook, Mike got plungers which I thought it was funny, and Cameron used chewing gum which was super gross!

Sadly we lost that challenge but oh well on to the next challenge. We had to capture the other teams flag which was me, Brick, and Anna Maria her hair was so hard that we used her as a Shield while under fire. When Anna Maria got hit while doing her hair I saw Mike fly by and the other team stopped firing so we run in to see....Mike shirt less "Ay oh you looking for this~" I blushed but went away when Anna Maria said " Oh my!~" I was about to lose it when she said that but I kept calm and grab Mike's hand and said "Mike! Let get it back to are fort!" But he let go of my hand and said "Ay oh
Don't touch the Vito! Ya bad bod" This isn't Mike may something happened when he landed on the ground. Maybe he hurt his head..."sorry..." I said and  hugged myself covering my stomach. Even if I was the flirt of my sisters I am very self conscious about my body and how people will think of me so it really hurt...

Some how we still won the challenge and got hot chocolate. I was still upset about what Vito it was dark and near the water I had my guitar with me Even though Sam is the Musical one we all love to sing and play the guitar. So I started playing

Once I finished I heard someone I looked over and saw Dawn "Hey Dawn" I said giving her a small smile " You are Maple one of Sam's sister right" She said I nodded she wipes my tears away didn't know I had...."I know what Vito said must have hurt alot especially since you are subconscious about your body and looks" Dawn said "try not to take it to heart he will see you for you and he will realize what a mistake he did saying that to you" I look behind me to see Cameron who said that..."Thanks you guys so much!" I started to cry my eyes out "You guys suffered depression didn't you!?!" Dawn says in a surprised voice"Yeah my last Xboyfriend verbally abuse me saying how I just kill myself and I was weak and I never looked beautiful and I was a freak....I stayed with him because I was alone and he was all I had but then I man up and dumped him but the damage he did is still here with me..." I was then hugged by both of them"well everything you said he told you was wrong" Cameron said.

I now know why Sam has these guys as friends and we finished we went to are cabins heading to bed.