"Hey" Peter protested "they deserved it they glued my ass to a toilet seat!" he started whining

      The cloak slapped him again as if telling him to watch his language.

     "No way you are going to tell strange about this"

      Peter grumbled as he nodded "come"

     Apparently Doctor Strange's cloak now wanted in on the pranking or he would tell Dr strange.
As Peter entered the room he found that you were awake now.

"Oh hi cloakie, why are you here You asked.

"Oh it just wanted to join in on the pranking"
You nodded in a agreement "Cloakie would be a good addition"

     "Seriously Cloakie?" Peter asked "I don't have a name like that"

     "Well do you want me to call you Petey" you asked jokingly
"Well. Uh" Peter mumbled
"Exactly no....Peter what have you been up to?"

     "What do you mean" Peter blushed and nervously laughed I haven't done anything.

     "That look on your face says otherwise ."

     "Wait can't you just know anyway"
     "Well I don't really like to go through people's thoughts unless it's important. I don't want to invade their personal space and I like being surprised."

     "I pranked Sam and Bucky" Peter blurted out getting it off his chest.

     Peter explained what they did to him then what he did to Sam and Bucky detail for detail. The whole time you were was giggling like a maniac.

     "But seriously without me" you put on a sad face."I thought we where the new gods of mischiefs"

     "I'm sorry but drastic measures had to be taken and fast" it hurt a little bit that Peter pranked them without you bit he was learning from you. It was a good prank though. You smiled anyway understanding.

     "I can't wait to see what Sam will look like in his new clothes attire " you smirked at the thought. The cloak nodded

     "speaking of which" Peter looked towards the clock " I think we're about to find out"

~•~Your POV~•~

     Who knew King T'Challa was such a good cook like DAMN these waffles are GUDDDDDDD. A few new people have joined us like Hank Pym his wife and daughter. Pym tech yeah everyone knows them. Nick Fury is he even employed anymore? 

     If Bucky has known it was Peter that made him set himself he didn't say anything about it as he converted with everyone.

     Anyways i just couldn't wait for Sam to come in. As if right on cue he shuffled in trying to cover the robe. Ehh he wasn't doing such good of a job because everyone when quiet. Suddely every burst out laughing simultaneously.

     Strange, Peter, Me, Bucky, Sam, Hank pym, His wife, His daughter, Groot ,Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax, Mantis, T'Challa, Nick Fury and Wanda. I don't know what the cape pas but i'm gonna guess bouncing up and down is laughing for it.

     If Peter hadn't thought of it before he would have snapped a picture.

     "Hey Sam or should a say my little pony Sam" the laughter continued.

     While everyone busted a few more jokes about sams interesting outfit he kept shooting glares at Peter. I could tell it made him uncomfortable cause he kept squirming around in his seat.