④ Snapstone

~•~PETER~•~

    For some reason I had a dream about me and Y/N swimming in chocolate being chased by Sam and Bucky but when I woke up I knew exactly why.

     We had fallen asleep in our hideout.
      I looked at her hair all over her face as I brushed it out of the way. Her skin was soft and silky smooth.

     I looked down and almost jumped out of my chair we were holding hands, I don't know if that happened while we were asleep or awake but I kind of liked the warm feeling.
The side of my face was smeared in melted chocolate ice cream as well at Y/N's.

     Not to mention I now had a massive headache....like a chocolate hangover?

     I laughed quietly to myself at the thought as I left the warmness of Y/N
opened the door as I looked both ways at tiptoed to the bathroom careful not to wake any one up. The door opened with a creek. As soon as I sat down I immediately regretted it.

     Just as I thought my butt was stuck to the fucking seat. Oooo they asked for it Sam and Bucky are going down as soon as I get out. I looked at the nearby clock.

     6 fucking o clock.

     No one would probably be awake for 3 more hours. It would be forever until someone wandered in here and weirdly helped me out the seat or I sweated out I really don't want to think about it. This happened before when I accidentally webbed myself to the seat and I had to wait for 2 hours for it to dissolve.

~•~Third Person~•~

~•~Third Person~•~

     More precisely 2 hours later Peter managed to get out off the seat. (You guys can imagine how that went.)

    Peter took a quick shower and got dressed then ran to Bucky's room. He filled a glass with warm water the classic prank then gently lifted Bucky's flesh hand and put it in the cup. After a few seconds Peter covered his mouth but a few giggles escaped as he looked at the puddle forming around his legs soaking through the sheets. He snapped a picture as he ran out the room to avoid bursting out from laughter.

     "Let the prank wars begin" Peter whispered

     For Sam, Peter had planned a little something different. Since he knew Sam slept with only underwear (Don't ask how he knew he just did) he webbed up all the clothes and towels Sam could possibly wear his closets the drawers everything but just to be nice he laid out a nice fluffy my little pony robe just for him to wear. His favorite! How generous.

     Oh how he couldn't wait till breakfast. Peter then started to make his way to the hideout when something stopped him.

    A flying red cloak.

     "Nuh uh no way" Peter started conversing with the cloak.

     The cloak nodded in response and pointed towards Sam's room then over to Bucky's room while slapping Peter .