Cliche Apologie

Its been a few weeks since I've seen Shane. I didn't really care though, i can't trust any man. Can't forget what my so called father did. One of those life lessons you keep forever without telling anyone.

I looked through my clothes to see which ones was clean enough to go to the laundromat in. Both Tristan and I needed clean clothes and fast. Strangely enough, it was one of Tristan's favorite places. Can't blame him really, I used to love it there too.

Every hour of my life waisted was a new adventure every time. Never the same, unless you just loved one so much. Or you made a friend and that is the only game you agree on.

I put the Tristan's clothes in first. But I forgot the really sweet smelling fabric softener in the car. So i ran out to get it, Mrs. Wong, the sweet little asain lady that ran the place, offered to watch Tristan.

As i closed the trunk i could have sworn shane had pulled up. Shit, i really need to get my life together. "Hey." I rolled my eyes to the voice behind me and walked away. "I wanted to make sure you guys are fine." The voice that I now recognize said.

It was Shane, and he brought Tristan candy. Great, now he'll be hyper and up all day. He also brought presents for us. Wow, is this his sorry excuse for a apology? That's bullshit, it takes more then that. I don't even want to attempt to hear what he has to say. I thanked her and told her I would be back for my clothes.

I was half way through the door when Shane decided I was going to hear him out. Whether I wanted to or not. he got on his knees, and everyone was looking at us. He then started asking me to forgive him. "Get up you're making a fool of your self." I demanded.

"take him back." One man said. Great people are thinking that we're a couple. "This is so cliche." I say as i walk away with Tristan. Shane stops me, and asks "why won't you just talk to me, what do i have to do?"

"nothing, do you really think that I would forgive you for not believing that he is your son and trying to send us away and replace us. I know you didn't think coming into a public area to ask for forgiveness thinking that I would say yes just so it wouldn't be a scene would work. well, guess what I grew up with all eyes on me and this is no different. so since you couldn't understand that we where in your life, how about we just not be in it at all. get the fuck out my way!" I said storming out.

"damn man, that's fucked up." a man says. "yeah, you fucked up. I felt bad for you at first but shit. you got it lucky if I did that to my baby mama she would have put me through something worse then hell." another man said. " right, shit I don't even get to see my check when I get it " another man said from a distance, and then laughed.

"but I will take the stuff. " i said as i came in grabbing the things. walked back out, putting the things in the car i saw a small piece of brick on the ground. Being as mad as i was i threw it through his Window and drove off.

I'm not even sure how i feel anymore. I pull in the driveway of the small house i am staying in. I took a deep breath and turned off the car. When i looked back at Tristan he was sleep. I took him inside and put him im the crib.

" you know Carlos is getting out soon." A voice said from the door. I was relieved it was Carlos' mom. "did he ever say how he felt about Tristan?" I asked.

"not exactly, but he understood why you did it." She said. "is he mad?" I asked trying not to look at her. "not really." She replied. that's all i needed to know. "do I, well should I be here when he gets home?" I asked as she was about to walk away. She paused at first.

"I'm not real sure, but you know you are always welcome here." She said shortly after. "I really appreciate it, and you always being by my side." I said walking towards her. She smiled softly.

"I always loved you, and thought of you as a daughter from the moment Carlos came to the door saying you where his girlfriend." She said as she hugged me. I'm not sure if i ever told the full story between Carlos and i. I've been with him and his family through a lot.

Maybe that's why I'm still close with his mother and family. I went outside to get the gifts. And it just hit me, i have another thing to worry about. My first love is coming home from jail soon, and I don't even know how he'll act towards me. Shit!

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Thanks To @RATCHETGIRRR for your idea i loved it.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................