Say My Name

Shane spent some time in the hospital, but the doctor said it was ok for him to come back home now. Although, he has to talk to a few shrinks before he's allowed to be around Tristan.

      I decided to help him out so I have moved back in to help as much as I can. Carlos' mom wasn't to happy about it, but she understood why I wanted to go back. She told me that she doesn't trust him, and that if he's crazy enough to hurt himself. Then he's crazy enough to hurt me, or worst Tristan.

      I understand exactly what she meant. I promised her I would keep a close eye on him. Also that I wouldn't take Tristan back there until I was for sure everything was safe. I would never even dream of putting Tristan at harms way, but I also can't label Shane as a monster because of his actions. He's crying out for help and I can't just turn him away.

       After a good mouth or two I had to stop playing nurse and go back to school. Although, when I'm not studying I go check on him. My plans had worked out for the most part. Until, Tristan caught the flu.

      Charles offered to take him to the doctor, because I'm already stressed out enough. I agreed because I trust him, plus I've learned that he raised several children including his four sons and two daughters.

       I walked back into Shane's study, it's where I've been doing all my work since he's not in it. I jumped at the sound of the wood creaking. I grabbed the best thing i could use as a weapon, and stood right in front of the desk so I could get a good swing if needed.

          As soon as the door opens I turn into Jackie Robinson and take my best swing. "The hell!" Shane yelled. "Don't fucking yell at me! You're the one who is supposed to be in bed. Not moving around. Shit its like you want me to seriously hurt you one of these days!" I yelled back.

         "I'm sorry. But I did get some strength back. I just thought I try to get some work done." Shane said. "I don't believe that one bit." I said. "Can I prove it to you?" He asked. "How?" I asked as i rolled my eyes. "Follow me. " he said calmly. So I did, I had an idea of what he was thinking. I just wanted to be sure.

         Shane directed me to his bed room. He sits at the edge of his bed, and pulls me close to him. he smiled at me, but I was so deep in my head I didn't smile back. I was worried about him, Tristan, and many other things.

        He then began to kiss my hands, then my arms. He lifted my shirt just enough to kiss my stomach. I could feel my body enjoying it, but my mind wasn't ready to. Would it make me a bad person for even letting it happen? I've missed Carlos so much, and will always love him. but I've also have feelings for Shane. Strangely, both are the technical father to my child.

             What should I do? It feels so good, but is it bad? I've been wanting this for a while, and I've been a little stressed. I could enjoy myself a little right? at least for this one time. Suddenly, my body took over. I started taking off his clothes, and he took off mine. I pushed him all the way down on the bed, and climbed on top.

        "I still don't believe you are all the way better, so i'll be gentle." I said. he laughed and flipped me over to the bottom. "It's funny how you think I'm this old fragile man." he said as he looked me in my eyes. Before I could even say anything be turned me over to my stomach. I could feel him slowly come closer. My body felt numb and I grew submissive as he slowly rubbed against me.

My body wanted it so bad, but it just didn't feel right. "I don't know, I think we should stop." I said. "Why? I'm not in pain." He replied. I didn't want to depress him by making him feel like I didn't have feelings for him anymore so I said the first thing that came to mind. "I'm on my period." "Oh, ok well. Do you need anything? We can do this another time. I didn't know." He replied. I felt bad for lying, but I didn't know what else to do or if it was the right choice if we would have continued.