Scooby Meeting

Emma's P.O.V

I woke up feeling tired I wanted to go back to sleep, but I had a scooby meeting at 10 o'clock *Looks at clock* "SHIT!!!" I scream it was already 10 o'clock. I quickly jumped out of bed and went into the shower, I put on this: www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=12070...
I headed to the magic shop gosh it seemed like years till I got there, but I eventually got there at 10:20 am. I opened the door of the old magical shop only to see everyone there waiting for me.

There at the table was Buffy she's the slayer and a great friend, she is like a sister to me. Then there's Willow she's a witch just like me as Anya says Willow's is the most powerful wicca in the western hemisphere , she is dating Tara Mclay who is also a witch but is normally really shy. Then you have Anya the most craziest, most brightest person of the gang, she is the the best she also used to be an ex demon and she is also dating my brother Xander who is a construction worker. He always supports me in anyway he can he doesn't seem to like Spike though and he doesn't like it when I hang out with him. Spike also known as William the bloody is my best friend, he is a vampire, which kind of sucks cause I have a crush on him I have since I first met him actually.