Special Chapter

(Outside POV)

After the job, Lorna was angry with Esme for what happened to Anya.

"What the hell?!" Esme said in shock.

"Despite the sides we've chosen, she's my sister....Anya is all I have from my father," Lorna snapped.

"She was ruining our plans," Reeva said.

"I don't care......she's my blood and the last thing I will ever do is kill the only family I have left in this world," she argued.

"Alright but that means her twin brother isn't far behind from us," Phoebe mentioned.

"I'm going to go check on my daughter," Lorna sighed.

Lorna went to check on her daughter when she noticed it was quiet so she started to panic.

"Where's my daughter?!"

"What are you talking about?" Reeva asked.

"Dawn isn't here so where is she?!" Lorna asked.

"Anya.....she has the baby," Phoebe said.

"Get Nate Grey and she'll give us Dawn back," Reeva said.

"I don't understand.......what the hell is going on?" Andy asked.

"Don't worry about it," Esme said.

"I need to get some air," Lorna said.

Lorna went on the balcony as she made a call to someone.

"Did he get her over the border?" Lorna asked.

"Ofcourse Lorna, they'll do anything to keep you in there," Anya said.

"Promise me that you'll protect my baby girl until this is all done," she begged.

"I promise......blood over alliance," Anya promised.

"Blood over alliance......I'm really sorry about Esme shooting you," Lorna added.

"I'm doing alright thanks to Caitlin Strucker....Eric and the others will take good care of Dawn, so will I; this was our deal when we met at the diner, remember," she mentioned.

"Yeah, it's just really hard, letting her go but seeing everything they did to my little brother and sister....."

Lorna took a moment to stop herself from crying.

"Dawn can't be a part of it, I have to go but take care of Dawn and Marcos for me please," Lorna said.

"I can tell that Marcos loves you and you shouldn't be doing this to him," Anya said.

"I know but I am doing this for him and for us......for dad, I have to get payback for what they did to our family," Lorna hissed.

"Reed came with dinner so I have to go, I love you, Lorna," Anya cried.

"I love you too, little sis," Lorna croaked.

Lorna couldn't help but cry as it hurts her to send Dawn away but after finding the files of what they did to her siblings and stepmother, Dawn had to go somewhere safe.