Chapter 3

"Nate!!!"

"Anya, get out of here now!!!"

"I'm not leaving you here! Nate, let's go!"

"I don't think so"

"Esme, please, don't do this to us," I begged.

The Frost Sisters attacked my mind as Nate stopped them and carried me to Eric.

"Nate!!! No!!!"

"Anya, wake up.....ANYA!!!"

I woke up, covered in sweat as Marcos hugs me tightly to calm me down.

"I wasn't strong enough for him," I cried.

"Hey, we're going to get him back soon," John said.

"Anya, I promise we'll do everything we can to help Nate," Marcos swored.

I nodded as he hugged me tightly and stayed with me until I fell asleep again.

-

I was sitting on the couch as I noticed the damage I caused to the apartment.

"What was your actual relationship with Nate Grey?" Clarice asked.

"We were secretly dating before the X-Men/Brotherhood disappearance happened so like his parents, he was really protective of me....the Inner Circle wanted me for my powers but I refused so the Frost Sisters were given permission to tamper with my mind and I wasn't as strong as I am today so Nate offered himself but he knew I'm a Maximoff so I would do anything to save him," I answered.

"You're hunting the Inner Circle for Nate so why help us?" Reed asked.

"Lorna needs to know the truth of our father and the HellFire Club especially those bastards in the Inner Circle," I hissed.

"You have history with them," John said.

"Eric and I were born into it like the Frost sisters except my mother refuses to have us become weapons and my father accepted that but the others didn't so they had my mother killed," I revealed.

"I don't think he liked that, did he?" Marcos said.

"One thing you don't do is mess with the family of the most powerful member of the Circle.....my father took us to the Xavier Institute, knowing we'd be safe with them and I was only 8 years old," I continued.

"Where are the others?" John asked.

"They're safe.....including your brother," I said.

"You have a brother?"

"His name is James and I thought that he was caught by Sentinel Services," John said.

"He's been helping us avoid them as we went to a special hideout that Wolverine has in Canada so we're all fine up there for now but many want to come home and they won't listen to reason," I said.

"No, they can't come back yet until this situation is dealt with," Marcos said.

"My brother and the rest of us who are older are trying to keep them from rebelling however, their home is here and they're desperate to come back but we're doing our best," I sighed.

"Make sure the kids know that it's too dangerous to come back to the states," John said.

"I'll let the others know," I said.

"How can we find out where Lorna and Andy are without them knowing?" Lauren asked.

I went to grab my medallion as I used my powers to spin it. Suddenly, I was able to see what she was doing.....she had the baby in her hands and she was talking to Reeva about her plans. Then, she noticed the medallion and stopped it which broke my connection to her.

"I know what the Inner Circle are going to do and I know where they're going next," I revealed.