Gender Swap PT.5

Travis's POV
When I got out of this body I was gonna give Lucinda anything she wanted. Katelyn had an mad look on her face when Lucinda announced how to reverse this.
Of course
I on the other hand was REALLY excited.
Next things I know, Katelyn is holding me by the waist and my legs around her back. She was kissing me at the time.
It wasn't so bad she was actually pretty good.
She suddenly pulled my bra and panties down to reveal both areas. She was blushing bright red.
I giggled under my breath and began to massage her member while she fidgeted around with my new boobs. "Oh Katelyn.." I moaned. "S-SHUT UP!" She blushed, I got on top of her and let her slide into me. I moaned loudly. I bounced up and down on her member. She spoke "T-Travis your so tight.." "S-Sorry.." I moaned.

Katelyn's POV
Travis bounced up and down on me and I heard his soft little moans. They were a tad cute..
After I couldn't take it anymore, I came. It poured all over the bed. "Quick! Put it in the container!" I shouted and we did. I poked Travis's boobs and he smiled. :3
"Come on we have to get to Lucindas!"
—————————————————
I'm sorry that was short :( I have school and it's hard to post daily and keep my education in it's A+ area.. I will try and post more! Also! Jess reached 4 mil! Go spam her congrats tHe the baby and subs! :3 ❤️💜 love you all 😭 THANK FOR FOR 149 READS!