s i x t e e n

"So the colour scheme for the wedding is going to be--"

"Don't say it Potter." Malfoy cut Harry off short

"Say what?" Harry asked innocently (or maybe he was just more oblivious than usual)

"Don't tell me that you and Granger have decided to make your wedding into a Gryffindor pride fest." he said

"Well red is my favourite colour." Harry muttered in annoyance "Besides I am going to be a groomsmen at your wedding and I can only imagine all the slytherin themed things there."

Astoria, who was sitting across the room and watching the two bicker back and forth shook her head and then turned to Hermione who was sitting to her right.

"When you said they constantly bickered I didn't know you meant this." she said gesturing to the pair who were now arguing about who would look better at their wedding

Hermione simply laughed. "During school it was a lot worse." she said "This is just quite comical to what they used to be like."

The thought made Astoria purse her lips. She'd never seen Draco this stressed about anything. And although it was nice to see that he actually cared about the wedding, it seemed to be driving him, along with Harry, to the brink of insanity.

"Well do you think the wedding is stressing them out this much?" Astoria asked "Because, maybe we could just elope. Draco and I could be yours and Harry's witnesses and vice versa."

Hermione nodded "That would take away so much stress and anxiety for us and, even more shockingly, them." she pointed to Harry who threw a wedding magazine out of anger, while Draco burried his head in his hands.

"Harry!" Hermione chided

"Sorry." he said, and picked himself up to walk over to where she was sitting.

"Is the wedding really stressing you out that much?" She asked

"No, I just can not stand Malfoy sometimes." Harry answered, crouching in front of her and placing a hand on her swollen stomach.

"Well, Astoria and I were thinking that we could all elope since you and Malfoy seem to be stressing out over the wedding plans, and since Astoria and I are both pregnant I don't think we'd want a big wedding."

Astoria nodded. "And Draco, before you make a snide comment, just know that Hermione's right. I really wouldn't fancy a big wedding." She said

"Okay, then we'll all elope." Draco agreed and then turned to Harry "And Potter, maybe if you could have just stopped complaining for once, our wives wouldn't need to make so many accommodations for us."

"You were the one who got your wand in a knot over the color scheme of mine and Hermione's wedding!" Harry defended

"Boys!" Hermione chided "As grateful as I am that you two have stopped fighting like you had when we were in school, fighting over a wedding is ridiculous and if you two don't stop, I'll make sure the Prophet writes about it!"

"Sorry." They both muttered

Astoria laughed "I actually find this quite funny." She said, smiling.