(7)

Hey guys I want to apologize for not updating this book. I've been pretty busy and writers block had cut me from writing. But I'm back! I know I probably won't be updating every second but I will update. This book is almost coming to an end and I hope that its been enjoyable. 

Tami

"Agreed." Ruby says, entering the room and walking towards us. How had she climbed 3 stories to my room will never make sense to me but I'm glad that she's here. We can finally tell Wynter our plans and Ruby can discuss with us what we are going to do. 

"But how? Victoria is pretty sly." Wynter spoke, her lips thinning. I haven't been around Victoria enough to know what she is like but Ruby and Wynter both have. It scares me how much they know because who knows how much they know about me. I shiver and cross my legs. 

"Well we need to grab her laptop. All photos, emails and contacts are in there. If we can grab those, we can send them to the police. The problem is, how the hell we're getting it. We can't let Victoria know about our plan." Agreed. 

"Victoria doesn't suspect anything, right Ruby?" 

"Yes." Me and Wynter share a look before looking towards Ruby. 

"If she doesn't suspect anything, then I think it would be a good idea that you get the information." Wynter says to Ruby. I frown.

"But how?" 

"What if I just say I need to borrow her laptop to contact my aunt. I do it all the time." It was a good idea. I bit my lip. 

"What if she finds out, Ruby? I don't want you to get hurt." She smiles at me and takes my hand in hers. Back then this would of made my heart flutter but my heart belongs to the ice queen sitting next to me. 

"That's why you guys will be my back up. If you see me in any immediate danger, call the cops for me." Wynter stands, gripping her hands into fists. 

"Alright." I frown and so does Ruby.

"Alright?" Wynter stares a Ruby, a small smile lighting up her face.

"We'll do it." I nod.

"We'll do it, Ruby. We want to help you." I smile when I watch Ruby sag in relief, her shoulders relaxing for the first time. Its nice to see her relaxed, all the tension leaving. 

"Thank you." She breathes. "Thank you," 

"Thank us when the plan is over." Wynter chuckles and side hugs the girl. 

"Wait," I pause, frowning. "When are we going to commence with this plan?" 

"Tomorrow morning."