Change Of The Heart (1), PART 2

Tami

Ever since the accident in the cafeteria, Victoria continues to try and talk to Wynter. I have no clue what's going on but it's annoying me. It's like Victoria suddenly had an interest in the girl that it's a constant thing you see her with Wynter.

And it goes on for days!

You see her trying to walk with Wynter! You see her trying to chat with her in the locker rooms at gym. Anywhere Victoria can get a chance, she tries to talk to her.

It's like Victoria is the lost starving puppy that is desperately in need of attention! Ugh!! Just leave already you stupid ex friend.

I sigh and watch as Victoria walks to Wynter once again. I roll my eyes and walk to Wynter, blocking Victoria of her view of Wynter. "Hey. We need to talk." She smiles down at me and take my hand. Aww I love when she does this. Omg her hand is so soft! Mm I can hold this hand forever... anyways getting out of my daydreaming. Wynter and I start walking past the lost starving puppy and towards Wynters car.

Ever since then, the school has been an uproar of gossip going about that Victoria has a thing for Wynter. I just hope that isn't true cause the I'll feel like competition. The competition between who gets who. But I'm sure I'm wrong and everything will be fine.

The car ride home was quiet but I didn't mind it. The silence was a comfortable silence where we both had no problem just listening to the radio.

A couple of minutes later we arrive back at Wynters house. I absolutely adore their little white house. It's just so cute and small. Better than my scrappy house that's always so... empty and void of members living there. It's not fun being by yourself and it ain't fun talking to yourself. If anyone walked in on me talking to myself people would think I'm crazy. I don't exactly want that to happen.

I jump out of the car and follow Wynter to the house. Her mother isn't home yet so she must be at work still. I love her Cooking! Ugh her tacos are to die for. I rub my tummy thinking of them.

"You thinking of mums tacos?" I nod smiling.

"It makes me hungry just thinking of them." Wynter chuckles and walks us upstairs to her bedroom. You see, I sleep in the guest bedroom but for the past couple of nights it's been warmer sleeping with Wynter. I noticed I'd sleep a lot better as well. I think being around her calms me.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" I bite my lip and sit on the bed facing her.

"Well I wanted to talk about this Victoria nonsense." Wynter looks at me and I wasn't sure what type of expression she was giving. She sighed and took my hand caressing my knuckles.

"That day in the cafeteria you fainted because of Victoria." That much I know. "But Victoria had confessed her feelings. Of course I declined her and said I don't. Anyways she continues to try and talk to me. Asking if I feel the same way. If she can take me on a date. Honestly it's annoying." I frown.

"How can she like you when you've only known each other for a month and a half?" Wynter bites her lip.

"We've known each other before. You guys were friends right. But before that I knew Victoria. I was dating her sister... Savannah Hemmings."

My eyes widened. Holy. Sheet. The model AND actor.

"What?"

"I'll explain to you my story."