Elizabeth inclines her head stiffly.

"Everything you ordered has been made and is ready." Madame Olive says, "Lady Eliza, your wedding dress is ready to try if you will."

"Yes, thank you," Eliza replies.

"Please, would you all follow me." Madame Olive leads them to the tea area again but instead of tea there is champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries.

"I will only be a moment, please relax." She says before disappearing behind the changing room walls. Everyone takes a seat but Eliza, they settle into the fluffy pillows.

"A little early for champagne I think," Helen says.

"Ridiculous," Elizabeth says already with a glass in hand. Penny goes to pick up one of the tall thin glasses but her mother stops her.

"Here." Elizabeth hands her glass to Penny and picks up another one.

"Do you know how old she is?" Helen asks aghast swiping the glass and putting it back.

"No." She snorts.

"We are ready for you." Madame Olive reappears before the argument can escalate. Eliza follows her into the changing room, she strips to her undergarments and waits for her to reappear. A girl enters holding a white glittering dress.

"Hello, I am Ruby, I'll be helping you today." She says in an angelic voice.

"Ruby, why are there no mirrors in here?" Eliza asks as she steps into the dress.

"So you get the full effect when you step outside." She informs her, lacing up the back. "We have done most of the changes you requested. I hope you like it because I think you look stunning."

She offers her arm and Eliza steps down. She walks around the screen and steps onto the small platform in front of all the mirrors. Immediately everyone starts talking at once but their voices fade into a blur of sound as she stares at the woman in the mirror. The dress is a startling white, the main bodice has a dipping love heart neckline but is entirely covered in white lace that creates a straight line from the bottom of her left shoulder across the top of her chest to the bottom of her right shoulder, the lace reaches the hollow of her throat and the edge of it is embodied with gold thread. There aren't any sleeves but the lace continues around her shoulder in a thin strip to be laced up at the back. The bodice goes diagonally down her sides so her back is almost completely bare but for a clear lace and shockingly red ribbon that laces up the dress and finishes in a bow. Instead of the corset dipping into a v at the bottom, it ends straight around the bottom of her waist. The satin skirt pools over her hips and down to the ground in a wide arc. Where the skirt and bodice meet there is a thin line of blood red rubies around her waist, they twinkle in the light.

Eliza stares at herself in the stunning creation, it isn't what she imagined when she saw the green dress in the window but somehow it is just right. Madame Olive shuffles forwards, nervously, her client has been silent for at least four minutes and her expression reveals none of her feelings.

"What do you think?"

Everyone falls silent, Eliza turns to face them, the skirt swishes around and falls into place when she stops.

"It's unearthly exquisite."

Everyone swaps confused looks.

"I love it."

Madame Olive breaks into a huge smile, Eliza twirls a few more times.

"What do you think?" She asks them.

Charlotte stands up and takes her hands, "You look like a queen."

"Thank you," Eliza says softly. Penny jumps up and walks over to them, "I think you look amazingly pretty, particularly with the tiara mother chose."

"You chose the tiara?" Eliza asks Helen who coughs slightly and reveals the box.

"Not exactly, it was my great grandmothers, it is a gift to you." She places the headpiece on Eliza's head, it nestles gently upon her hair. "I never thought I would see my son as happy as you make him.

"Thank you." Eliza carefully touches the tiara and then pulls her into a hug.

"Oh, you will crumple your dress." Helen sniffs, Eliza laughs and smooths the front of her dress down.

"Aunt?" She says, "What do you think?"

Elizabeth De Roch hastily wipes a tear from her eye. "It's not traditional, I certainly wouldn't have chosen to wear such a thing but..." She takes a deep breath, "You look gorgeous,"

Eliza smiles and concentrates on the dress, even she cannot deny that in this dress she is worthy to marry Jasper Harrington.

"Oh no." Charlotte exclaims, "The veil!" She opens the other box and unfolds the veil. She takes the tiara of Eliza's head and sets the veil over her face, it reaches her waist. Charlotte then places the tiara back, she steps back to admire.

"Just as I suspected," she says matter of factly, "The veil is perfect." She clicks her fingers, "Shoes! What are you going to wear on your feet?"

"I have a pair at home."Eliza reassures and then adds, "Don't you need to choose a few things?"

"Ohh yes I do," Charlotte says, "Penny, I need you."

The girl's leave the area to go find Madame Olive, Eliza goes back into the changing area and Ruby helps her out of the dress and back into her own.

"I will go and wrap this up for you." She says, "Shall I give your other dresses to your footmen? They are already boxed."

"Yes thank you," Eliza replies as she pulls her shoes back on. The girl leaves and Eliza leans against the wall and breathes slowly, the clock on the wall strikes 12, this time tomorrow she will be married....again, and for some reason that is more terrifying to her that she can explain.