He grimaced, angered that he had to leave his own home because his long-lived love and best friend were having sex in the room right across from his own.

If it was any other day, Hoseok would've found himself laying in bed crying to the sounds of the couple, but today he had woken up irritated— and not just by the constant loud moans and groans.

After a quick visit to the bathroom, Hoseok quickly changed into black, ripped jeans and a oversized white t-shirt. He grabbed a comb and combed his hair into place, even if it was a little messy, it would suffice for the day.

Hoseok huffed then pulled open his bedroom door, the moans and groans becoming clearer. Jimin's moaning daddy and Yoongi praising Jimin for how well he is doing taking him. Hoseok cringed. He tried to cover up his own pain with disgust, and it was working— for now.

He trudged down the stairs and walked down the hallway and out of the door, closing it with an loud slam which the couple would hear for sure.

"Fuck my life." Hoseok mumbled to himself as he strutted to his neighbour's house.

He knocked on the door a few times and stepped back, waiting for the door to be answered.

In a matter of seconds, Vernon came to the door with hooded, dark brown eyes, only wearing thin, black boxers that hung dangerously low at his hips. His dirty blonde hair was tousled, but to the point where it looked, dare Hoseok think, sexy.

"O-oh- H-Hoseok hyung?" He croaked, his eyes now wide suggesting he was fully awoken now.

"Vernon! Can I come in? Thank you. What's for breakfast?" Hoseok spoke, letting himself into his neighbours house.

Vernon bit his lip at Hoseok's appearance before closing the door and turning to follow his hyung into the kitchen.

"I- I just woke up. But... there is something you can eat if you're hungry." Vernon suggested, his cheeks a dark shade of red.

Hoseok only raised a brow at his words. "Oh yeah? What's that Vernon-ah?"

He staggered towards Vernon until he was stood a few centimetres away from him. Vernon looked away from Hoseok ad licked his dry lips. Hoseok smirked and used his hand to lift Vernon's head so the two were making eye contact.

"I'm hungry, Vernon-ah. Don't keep me waiting so long."

Vernon's blush darkened, if possible.

"M-me." He mumbled, almost inaudible.

Hoseok heard what Vernon had said but decided to milk it for what it was worth.

"What was that, sweet cheeks?" He asked flirtatiously, his hands now gripping Vernon's bare hips.

"M-me." He spoke, much louder and clear than the first time.

"What a coincidence. That just so happens to be exactly what I wanted." He teased, hands now kneading Vernon's curvy ass.

Hoseok's smirk stuck as he slapped Vernon's ass, forcing him to release a soft moan.

"T-take me h-hyung." He begged, eyes clouded with lust and body begging to be roamed.

"Gladly."

Hoseok hands gripped Vernon's hips to lift him up onto the breakfast bar. Vernon squeaked at the contact his bare skin made with the cold surface. Hoseok chuckled at his reaction before placing himself in between Vernon's legs to connect their lips in a lustful, rough kiss.

"Mmmm." Hoseok moaned into their kiss.

He wasted no time in hooking his thumbs on the inside of Vernon's boxers, tugging at them to let him know he wanted them off. Vernon lifted himself off the counter top, allowing Hoseok to pull his boxers off.

"Fuck..." Hoseok grunted as he looked Vernon up and down with hungry eyes.

Vernon blushed a light shade of pink as he tried to hide his face. Hoseok chuckled at his behaviour and gripped his hips to kiss him roughly before flipping him over. Vernon was on his front, face down, ass up.

"You're so pretty baby." Hoseok praised, his index finger prodding at Vernon's pink hole.

Vernon let out an unexpected moan.

Hoseok smirked. "What's that baby? You have a praise kink?"

In response, Vernon only rotated his hips and pushed back onto Hoseok's finger, begging, pleading, wanting to be touched.

"Hey," Hoseok spanked Vernon's ass leaving a bright red handprint. "I'm in charge. Not you." He growled.

"Y-Yes hyung-"

Hoseok spanked him once again on his other cheek, both having a identical handprint on the tan flesh.

"Am I hyung now? Call me master, bitch." He demanded while he unbuttoned his jeans.

"Is that clear?" Hoseok continued.

"Yes m-master."