17

"Mmhm Yoongi-ssi." Jimin mumbled out, his words muffled by his cheek being pressed up against Yoongi's bare chest.

"Yes baby?" Yoongi replied groggily.

Jimin smiled small at the endearing pet name. He loved it when Yoongi called him baby- it made him feel safe but most of all, he felt loved. A feeling he had only experienced for a short period of time in his twenty-two years of living.

Meeting Yoongi and Hoseok was the highlight of his life. He could recall how met both of them so clearly, it was as if it happened yesterday. He had just gotten out of the orphanage and brought a cheap apartment in the outskirts of Seoul due to working as a florist while studying Sociology in University. He saved up his money so he was able to move from Busan to Seoul, and knowing it was a big move, he did it anyways. Busan was home to his worst nightmares.

"Min-ah? What's with the face?" Yoongi asked turn long onto his side to face Jimin.

"Just.... thinking."

Yoongi sighed as he lifted his hand to stroke Jimin's soft, brown hair. "Baby, don't think about Busan. I hate seeing you upset, I- it hurts me to see you like this."

"It's hard to not think about it. It's where I grew up, where my family-"

"Family would never do what they did, Jimin." Yoongi stated sternly, his stare hardening.

Jimin let out a shaky sigh as he found himself agreeing with Yoongi. He shuffled closer to Yoongi, burying his head in the crook of the older's neck. Yoongi's eyes softened at the tender touch of his boyfriend.

Yoongi seemed to love how Jimin treated him as if he was a porcelain doll. He was always afraid of hurting Yoongi, due to what his parents put him through. Although the background behind Jimin's tenderness was disturbing, Jimin's gentleness was comforting.

"Kitten, I love you. This? What we are—that's family. You don't need blood relatives when you're surrounded by people who love you as if they know you from Adam and Eve." Yoongi's words were soft-spoken as he stroked Jimin's hair occasionally.

"Y-Yoongi-ssi." Jimin stuttered, sucking in his bottom lip and catching the soft, blush pink flesh between his teeth.

"Hey," Yoongi spoke, his voice a few octaves lower making Jimin shiver. "I love you."

"I-"

Jimin's response was cut off by Yoongi's lips pressing against his. It took him a while to adjust to the unsuspected, passionate kiss. Jimin closed his eyes, sitting up and swinging his leg over the side of Yoongi's body to straddle his hips— all without breaking their kiss. Yoongi smiled into the kiss making Jimin giggle.

Yoongi pulled away before pecking Jimin's lips lightly. "Hmmm, you're so playful today baby."

"Yes I am, sir."

Yoongi bit his lip at the smirk forming on Jimin's pink lips. "Fuck baby boy, don't look at me like that. I planned on making love to you, not fucking you."

Jimin leaned down, his lips next to Yoongi's ear. "Why don't you do both... daddy."

Without hesitation, Yoongi flipped their position so he was in between Jimin's, thick, bare, tanned thighs.

"Fuck me daddy." Jimin whined, gripping Yoongi's hips sensually.

Yoongi looked Jimin up and down, buying his lower lip in awe. After knowing Jimin for four years, his beauty still amazed him.

"Gladly, baby boy."

________

Hoseok cringed at the moans and groan he heard coming from Jimin and Yoongi. He'd been rudely awoken by them, and endured their sexual sounds for over twenty minutes and now, he couldn't stand it.