I'm Awake

Naruto's POV
White. That's pretty much it. I opened my eyes and was momentarily blind from the amount of light/white that entered my line of sight. "Naruto m'boy you're alright." The old man (Hiruzen Sarutobi if you didn't know/remember) said with teary eyes. "Jiji (old man/grandpa) it ok, don't cry, please don't cry, I'm sorry." I said panicking, thinking I did something wrong. "Oh Naruto, you did nothing wrong." As he she'd a few more tears.

"Jiji there's someone else in this room." I said looking in the corner of the room. The old man was (JungShook) surprised for a moment until he signaled the person to step out from the shadows. "Uncle Orochi! I knew it was you!" I exclaimed excitedly. He was one of my favourite people. He didn't hurt me.

"How are you doing Little Fox?" He asked warmly. Little Fox was his nickname for me. I didn't mind it just shows that he cares.

"I'm alright!" I wasn't. "Are you sure?" He didn't believe me. My huge grin faded into a small smile. "I'm alright, you don't have to worry about it." I lied to him. "Liar." I heard Kurama's voice causing me to jump. Uncle Orochi and Jiji looked at me strangely until Tsunade obaa-chan walked into the room with a grim expression. She motioned for Jiji and Uncle Orochi to come outside the room while I stayed inside and listened in on their conversation.

"He has 53 broken bones, cuts that have a 50% chance of scarring and he was-" Her voice cracked at this one. She took a deep breath. "He was raped." As she completed the sentence, killing intent flooded the entire village as everyone either fainted, we're on the verge of or fell to the ground, weakened as the killing intent hit them full force. The ones who committed the heinous crimes subconsciously registered the killing intent was directed at them and their bodies began to spasm as they fell to the ground.

Authors POV
'So that's what it's called. I was, r-raped?' The word left a bitter taste in his mouth. That was when all the events came rushing at him full force before he began to scream.

Hearing the scream the three people outside the room rushed inside and were met with a tear jerking sight. The young child was screaming, small tan hands were pulling at his hair, eyes wide and filled with tears as the negative emotions seemed to affect the surrounding area causing the trees outside to lose their vibrant colour and took on shades of dull brown and green while the leaves and flowers seemed to wilt.

The medic briefly noticed her godson's face turn green and rushed to get a bin, holding it in front of the his face allowing him to empty his stomach into it. Her heart clenched when she saw white liquid coming out with the rest of his stomach contents.

"Inu!" The Sandaime called out with barely concealed fury.

The ANBU appeared in front of the old Hokage and awaited his orders. "Find all those who participated in this nights Fox Hunt and tell Ibiki and Anko to do their worst!" Hiruzen ordered and while Ibiki refuses to admit it he adore the blonde with every fibre of his being. Anko openly doted on the adorable boy.

The ANBU smirked, not that anyone could see and began to carry out his orders. Their attention turned back to the boy who was now passed out on the bed. Looks of sadness pasted themselves onto their faces. They hardened their resolve and decided that their plans could not be delayed any longer.