Chapter 2

For annemariethrush

A/N: So I just got back from visiting my family and I'm super duper sick. My new chapter for ICSYHTLMH was deleted too by my three year old cousin. I'm sorry. I'm currently rewriting it. So this is an apology chapter for this story. I'm trying. I really am. It's just my eyes are watering and I loss my voice. The Queen has to dab her wetties. XD Stay Flawless my beautiful Smiles <3

"You never told me what happen the other day with mystery umbrella boy." I didn't say anything. I just poured myself a cup of coffee. I was so glad I didn't have a class today. I don't think I would be able to get through it. I was so tired because I had been too excited to fall asleep last night. Though I never got a reply from Mitch. He was probably busy with Derek. I didn't get a bad vibe from Derek. He seemed like a regular guy with a regular life.

"Nothing happened. We talked, he remembered me-"

"He remembered you! It's true love." She interrupted me. I rolled my eyes.

"Let me finish." She made the motion of zipping her lips shut and throwing away the key. "He remembered me, I met his boyfriend-"

"Whaaaatttt? Boyfriend?" I glared at her with a deadpanned look. "Sorry."

"I met his boyfriend, he gave me his number, and he kissed my cheek goodbye."

"If only he didn't have a damn boyfriend...." She pursed her lips in thought, a mischievous sparkle present in her eyes.

"We are not going to kill his boyfriend." She buzzed her lips like I was ridiculous.

"Kill is such a strong word. I prefer disappear. Without a trace." I laughed, taking my coffee to the living room. I picked my phone up from the coffee table. It had a message from Mitch.

Mitch: Hey Scotty :)

I absolutely hated people calling me that but for some reason it didn't phase me with Mitch. He made it cute. It felt like a pet name instead of someone trying to make me feel younger.

Mitch: Sorry I didn't text you last night. I thought you would have been asleep.

To: It's okay. As long as I can talk to you now :)

Mitch: Haha you're cute :3

I don't know how long I was staring at that message. I was cute....was that flirting or was it just me? Maybe I was over thinking things. Mitch became what I was searching for through out the better part of a year. I guess I always imagined that I would have a chance with him. I should have known better though. He was an amazing guy. Why would he be single for even a second?

Mitch: Do you maybe want to hang out tonight?

To: Sure.

Mitch: Can we be at your place?

To: Yeah.

Mitch: Oh thank god. I've been so bored lately. See you in a few.

I think I was actually waiting for about an hour for Mitch to show up. And it felt like fucking ever. I just wanted to see him. I was so glad Kirstie left. I didn't want to deal with her hovering over Mitch and I.

"Hey." He was shyly standing outside of my apartment. He gave me a hesitant little wave.

"Hey. Well come in. Kirstie is with her beau today." He giggled. It was that same giggle from a year ago. Hell, everything about him was a year ago. Except the glow that he had around him. It showed how happy and content he was. He took a cautious step in, looking around in the process.