Prologue

Hello and welcome!
First of all thank you so much for choosing to read this story, it means a lot. Don't forget to read my other Dramione Fanfics "525.600 minutes" and "i love you, i'm sorry".

Xoxo
AD

———————————————————————————

It's been 2 years after the war. The used to be a bushy-haired, geek, nerdy girl has turned into a very fashionable, elegant, stunning woman. Her hair was no longer bushy, thanks to Ginny Weasely and her magical hair straightener, she puts a spell on Hermione's hair so that it won't stay that bushy. The war changed her a lot, not just her, everyone who survived the war felt it, not just her.

Hermione did not expect that her life would turn out to be this way. A girl who used to believe that magic does not ecist, a girl who does not have a witch's blood suddenly got a letter of acceptance to a wizarding school, being a friend of the boy who lived and suddenly she is now part of the history. The golden trio who defeated the dark lord, the trio who saved the wizarding world. The three of them has been the talk of the wizarding world ever since.

Before the battle of Hogwarts, the 16 year old teenager who supposed to think about school and hanging out with her friends and family, took a big step. Along with Harry and Ron, they were on a mission to find Voldemort's horcrux, she challenged herself to go to places that she has never been before, only with the two men she trusts the most, they also need to have a strategy to stay hidden while trying to find the horcruxes.  She also obliviated her parents, she has no intention of it at first because she thought that her parents would be safe since they are not in the wizarding world, not until she saw an article on the first page on the Daily Prophet that a muggle family was murdered. She was scared to death, she knew it was a big risk but she had to take a step, a very courageous and risky step. She's aware of the risk that she or any kids in the world would face, Harry object the descision because it would be very risky and the possibility of regaining the memories are very small.

Harry kept asking whether she's certain with the descision when they dropped her at the King's Ctoss Station, because it means that it will be the last time for her to spend time with her parents before she erased herself from her parent's memory. He kept asking her milions of times because Harry himself doesnt want her to feel like she has to sacrafice things for him. Plus, she is not from the wizarding world, Harry suggest that Hermione should just stay in Hogwarts to monitor the situation with Ron while he will try to find the Horcrux alone by himself.

But no, there is no other way, ever since that night in the Astronomy Tower when Dumbledore's death, she knew and all of the wizarding world know that the time has come, so Harry has to move quickly, and actions need to be taken. So, in order to make sure that her parents live, she obliviated them. At least she knew, that her parents would be safe from the chaos. It was one of the hardest decisions that she took, and the guilt still haunts her everyday, until now.

When she knew the ministry has fallen because of the sudden announcement at Fleur and Bill's wedding seconds before the death eater attacked the burrow, she knew that it was the right descision, because they never wait, the party was destroyed because a lot of people were injured and dead. She didn't even had the chance to say goodbye to Ginny, The Weasley siblings and of course Mum and Dad. Lupin ordered then to go and went straight to London.

Back then, Voldemort was not stupid.
When Harry, Hermione, and Ron were captured by Snatchers and brought into the Malfoy Manor, Ron and Harry were sent to the dungeon while Hermione stayed upstairs with the Malfoys and Bellatrix, and Bellatrix tortured her by carving the word "Mudblood" on her right hand using a knife. Hermione was accused of stealing The sword of Gryffindor from Bellatrix's bank vault back at Gringgots, because she didn't know that there are two swords, and the one in her vault was the fake ones, while the one that Hermione was carrying was the raeal one that Harry found in the forest of dean. Thankgod because of Dobbey's appearance, "the golden trio" succesfully fought back and they apparated from the manor even though they had to lost one life.

But it is not the end of the story, Voldemort and the death eaters went to Hermione's parents in Australia and killed them. When the police found their body, they could not contact anyone except the other Grangers family member. She found out the news about her parents' death a week after the war. Harry and Ron found out first but they decided not to tell Hermione that soon, since they knew she went through a lot the most, a girl who doesnt belong here at first suffers the biggest pain. Not that we invalidate Ron's and Harry's pain, but for someone who has the blood of a wizard, they knew that they had to face this kinds of situation one day, but Hermione shouldn't have, and Harry still has the guilt until now, Harry still has the guilt until now, but she tried to convinced him that their friendship was stronger than everything. Since that horrifying day, she stayed with the Weasleys, since she had no one else, she owed the Weasleys everything due to their kind heart. She suffered from depression the first few months after she found out about their death, questioning every step that she took back then, feeling nothing but endless of guilt.

If she knew that she would've lost her parents at the end, she would've never accept the Hogwarts letter in the first place, she should've stay logical that wizards and magic does not exist, she would've been happy by now, being a normal teenager.

It was one of her hardest times back then, but the amount of supports the Weasleys gave to her was admirable, they understand every bits of emotions, guilt and frustration that she had, they never question whatever comes out of her mouth, they never complained, they were never tired of her tears. They knew she had to let out the waves of sadness out of her. Even sometimes she took the time to end her life.

They stood beside her, never leaving her side one bit, they gave their shoulders for her to lean on, she thanked them for never giving up on her: Ginny, Ron and Harry of course. Even she lost her precious Jewel, God also sent her amazing human beings such as them.

Hermione sometimes still remembered the horrific event that happened back at the Malfoy Manor. Even though the scars on her right hand was starting to dissaapear, and she was given a daily medication by the St. Mungos to help her whenever she relapsed or having a panic attack, She still remembered every moments, and seconds of what happened in that place. She can never forget it. It'll always stays deep down in her memory, even she wanted it desperately to dissapear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! i'm so sorry this is my very first fanfiction of movie characters, i hope you enjoy it!

love,

K