Ep 2 - Rejects

(A/N hah you must've thought I'd do The Aftermath Part 2 but you were fooled)

A long time ago, 4 friends went to a movie and loved it, they were the only ones who went so the evil director created Spares, although since so many were made, there had to be a few mistakes or Rejects, so now I shall take you to The Reject Room

Everything was... Casual, Torm was sulking in the corner, Matt and Tom were playing Uno, and Tomatoredd is taking care of Scribble Tom. Huh? I forgot to tell you about everyone? My bad heh. Tomatoredd is a fusion of Tom, Matt, Tord, and Edd, they plays sorta the boss/parent role, they call the shots and make the rules. Torm is a fusion of Tom and Tord, they're kinda second-in-command but they're always in time out and never stop fighting, they even fight themself. Scribble Tom is a scribbled version of Tom, he's pretty much Tomatoredd's son at this point honestly, he's childish in a cute way and always makes the others awww.... Except Torm. Matt is Matt with a strange different Matt's face. Tom is a normal Tom clone  that just kinda didn't laugh at a joke. And Tormatt.... Uh.... We don't talk about what happened to him.....

It was a normal day for them though, and that's good.

"I'm gonna see if I can convince the scientists to give us more food! Don't misbehave!!" Tomatoredd shouted from the door, waving.

"Don't die!" Torm shouted back

"Hah, you know I'll be fine Torm!" Tomatoredd replied.

"Tell that to Tormatt..." Torm mumbled under his breath, smirking.

"Huh? What was that Torm?" Tomatoredd asked

"Nothing! Ha det bra!" They replied

"Mk, see y'all later!" Tomatoredd said, exiting the room

"What does that mean mistew Towm?" Scribble Tom asked Torm, sliding over to them

"Don't worry about it." They replied with a chuckle, Torm watched as Scribble Tom walked over to Tom and Matt and started talking to them, ugh, everyone likes Scribble Tom, they all thinks he's SOOO cute. He's TOM, and a MESSY ONE at that! He never gets in trouble, whenever he should Tomatoredd blames US! Torm thought. That damn attention- 

"Hey Torm."

"GAH UH HEI THERE... UHH"

"Tom. You okay?" Tom asked them

"Yup, j-just fine...."  Torm responded, irritated. They didn't really like him. Suddenly, Scribble Tom came over to them, he kept talking and talking and making Torm annoyed, but then, Scribble Tom said something that pushed Torm over their limit. Torm kicked Scribble Tom and he flew across the room, his back hitting the wall across the room from where Torm is, everyone stared at them in shock.

"Hey guys good-" Tomatoredd bursted in to see Scribble Tom injured and the other two shocked at Torm "TOOOOOOORM"

(To lazy to add who said what so bold with quotes is Tomatoredd, normal with quotes is Torm, Underlined with quotes is Scribble Tom, and italics (italics? Is that the word? This is what I mean) is Tom)

"WHAT HAPPENED TORM"

"Uh, hello to you too..."

"WHY IS SCRIBBLE BLEEDING!?"

"HEY! Don't jump to conclusions! I-"

"Mistew Towm kicked me!"

"Wai-"

"It's true! I saw the whole thing!"

"Torm, go to your corner..."

"..."

"Now."

"...NO"

"WHAT?"

"I don't have to listen to you! I'm my own person! You aren't the boss of me.-"

"Torm"

"This place SUCKS, it's tiny and bright and we're rarely fed!"

"Torm."

"Besides, I'm blamed for EVERYTHING, yeah I did kick Scribble,-"

"Torm.."

"But what about how I felt hm? I was uncomfortable and irritated in that moment,-"

"Torm..."

"Not like any of you care. I've had it here, I'm done being bossed around I'm getting out of here-"

"TORM! LISTEN TO ME!"

"NO, YOU listen to ME for once" Torm walked over to the door

"Torm... I risked my LIFE when I went out there just to get us more food. Does that mean ANYTHING to you!?"

"YES! I'm thankful for all the times you risked your life for us! But you never listen to me!" Torm wasn't lying, he looked up to Tomatoredd, but he had enough with their crap. Tomatoredd put their hands on Torm's shoulders

"If you try to go out there you'll be killed, and I don't want you to be killed. Trust me Torm, you're safer here..."

"..." Torm took a moment, then replied, "I'm gonna go still, I'll come back every once in a while, I promise..." Tomatoredd sighed, let go of Torm, and watched as he left, forever.

(Why did this chapter take so freaking looooooong. It's not even good, anyways this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote :,D, hope you enjoyed! Also if you couldn't tell it was from no one's PoV, anyways this took like a day, last night I was up at 4 AM writing this and I still didn't finish. I'll stop talking now, bye!)