Chapter 8 - Hunger

Mulai dari awal

       His free hand landed on my knee, and as he swept it higher, my skirt rose with it, revealing pale skin and the deep purple bruise I'd inflicted the night before. His eyes caught on it, and he smirked, leaning away so Eric could see.

       "See Eric, I told you she was into kinky shit." Greg rasped, his breath hot against my neck.

       Eric laughed and moved into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. "I see that now. I bet she won't even scream, bitch will probably beg us for it."

       I whimpered at their words. I tried to raise my knee to kick at Greg, but the movement was weak and slow. Greg huffed and shoved my leg back down before backhanding me with enough force to make my neck crack painfully and the other side of my face smack into the wall. I felt blood start to drip down my face, but I couldn't tell where it was coming from since everything was hurting.

       They spent a little while talking about what they'd do to me - it was eerily similar to the vile things my mother would list when she was teaching me about men and their desires. I could almost shut it out by focusing on the pain, but when Greg started kissing, then licking and biting his way down my throat, I couldn't quite detach myself anymore. 

       The tears started. They seemed to like that.

       I didn't notice Karen until I heard her sharp gasp, and then Eric's pained grunt as he was jostled sideways into the wall by the door, revealing her standing with shaking fists raised in front of her. My stomach sank, but before either of the boys could think about doing anything to her she opened her mouth and screamed for help. Greg and Eric flinched, because that girl sure had a set of lungs on her, but then Eric shoved me back firmly into Greg's arms and stepped out after Karen.

       Wil appeared next and didn't hesitate before launching himself in front of Karen and slamming his fist into Eric's face, causing him to reel back as his nose crunched with the impact. Even while howling in pain, Eric went after Wil, getting in a few solid jabs to his stomach, chest and face in return. Despite his bravery, Wil was a lot smaller than Eric and not as used to beating the life out of others, even if it seemed like he was able to take a hit. It was clear he would be quickly overwhelmed.

       Greg laughed in my ear, cheering Eric on, his grip tightening on my already bruising hip as his other hand released my shoulder and crept down my chest and started to dip into the top of my dress. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on Karen's viciously screamed threats, anything but what I was feeling.

       I couldn't say when the boys arrived - just that several things trickled into my awareness at once. That I could no longer hear Karen past their shouting. At least one sickening crunch, that reminded me again of the sound of a breaking bone. A few scents reaching me and mingling together - musk, leather, spice - made quickly indistinguishable through the tang of blood and sweat.

       Greg's hold on me loosened, and without it I slid gracelessly to the floor. I opened my eyes to find that Eric and Greg were being shoved out of the bathroom by several of the downstairs boys.

       "If you so much as look at her again, I will make you hurt so badly, that you'll wish you were dead." Nathan's voice was terrifying as he spoke, leveling the two boys with a glare so fierce, there was no way the hatred in his eyes could be mistaken for anything less than savage intent.

       Eric looked pale, especially with his bloodied face, and he backed away immediately. Though Greg merely sneered at me, spitting blood onto the ground before us before raising his middle finger in the general direction of the downstairs boys, and swaggering off towards the staircase to return upstairs.