I walked over to the small mailbox and checked to see if I had received mail in these last 5 years...

...

A flutter of letters fell out of the mailbox and onto the ground. I noticed a package on the ground as well so I picked them up, I bubbled the box and went through the mail, checking who it was from...

All of the letters were from my parents... Oh dear... I would have texted them but they didn't have cellular phones or even phones at all and I guess they just forgot I was in America... I hoped that I didn't give them a scare! 

A letter in particular raised a brow. It was a letter from my former high-school, the UA high-school. I tucked that letter under my arm and shoved the rest into my backpack.

I took out a silver key from my backpack and placed my luggage on the ground and opened the door and took my things in.

(This is your living room/kitchen)

I saw the amount of dust that was scattered everywhere... Oh boy.. cleaning... Even as an adult I never did that many chores...

I bubbled all of my luggage and headed upstairs, the bubbles followed me as I made it upstairs to a hallway. 

There were 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. 2 of the bedrooms were on the same wall side but the bathroom was separate onto the wall across from the bedrooms. I walked into my room, which was facing the window, and placed my stuff down. 

My bedroom was quite small actually, along with all the upstairs rooms. I started to unload my stuff into the room and placed my clean clothes into my closet and placed all my souvenirs and gifts I received from America onto my windowsill.

[Long Time Skip after you clean the house and organize stuff..]