Fourteen

Changbin was back at his job, back in his apartment and missing Felix more than ever.

It had been two weeks since he left his boyfriend's apartment and was back at his shared apartment with Woojin. Obviously he didn't have anything against Woojin, he was his best friend after all and he'd missed him. However, after being with Felix at almost every hour of the day, only being able to see him when they walked to classes together or when Felix visited him at the cafe, felt like too little.

He'd heard about people missing their beds or missing their room when they were out of their own little space for a while. But in his case, he didn't really care about it. Felix sleeping next to him was what actually felt like his own little space for him. But still, it was nice to have Woojin around again. Like now, he's just arrived from the cafe to take a shower and leave since he had classes. But Woojin was there playing the guitar and that made him smile instantly.

"Hey," Changbin greeted, taking off his shoes and hanging his umbrella and coat on the coatrack.

"Oh, hey," Woojin greeted back, stopping his guitar for a few seconds. "Is it really cold outside?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm freezing," Changbin shivered.

He walked inside and Woojin continued to play his guitar quietly. It was a pretty melody that somehow matched the rain that was pouring outside and made him feel really calmed. Woojin's music style was really comfortable, which Changbin was grateful for because it gave him peace and tranquillity.

"Oh, I almost forget to tell you," Woojin said, stopping his guitar again, "The window of your room was open when I got here and some things got soaked in water. Nothing important, tho. Only the bed and your calendar," Woojin explained. "I threw the sheets in the washing machine and the calendar in the small trash can you have in there."

Changbin nodded and thanked Woojin, not really caring much about the things that got wet and headed towards the bathroom. He didn't have too much time to waste, so he just showered quickly and got dressed to go to the university.

When he came out of the bathroom Woojin was gone already. Not surprisingly, Woojin had a lot of things to do. Changbin was more surprised of actually finding him home in the first place. He probably just took a break on his own to rest for a few minutes. Somehow, he admired Woojin for being so hardworking and such a good person.

He took his umbrella and his coat and left the apartment once again.