"Katara!" Ty lee waved excitedly at her as the girls walked over.

"This is mai I told you about," the acrobat smiled motioning to the gloomy looking girl with silky black hair and bangs.

"Oh hi," Katara put her hands behind her back but mai glared at her.

"This is zuzus ex," Azula smirked back at her and mai sent her a glare.

"It's none of her business," mai shot and Katara gulped nervously.

"Don't tell me you still love Zuko mai, it's never going to happen," Azula glared back.

"Fuck off azula," mai snapped harshly as she looked at Katara.

"Not like it's much of an upgrade from me anyways," she hissed and ty lee frowned worriedly.

"Katara isn't here to make your life hell mai, please be nice," ty lee stood up to calm them all down as Katara just seemed uncomfortable.

"So did you and Zuko break up cause of the betrothal? If it is I'm really sorry, it's not exactly a choice I made," Katara sat next to mai as Azula crosses her arms looking at them.

"It's not because of the stupid betrothal water tribe," mai glared at her.

"Oh..."

"Mais just jealous cause Zuko can't break up with you like he did with her," Azula waved them off as Katara looked down. This wasn't going so well anymore.

"Why not play a game for us to all get along," the princess offered raising her voice after a few seconds of silence. Katara notice Zuko glance up at them and frowned at his sister. Did he know something?

"Ty Lee your with me, mai and Katara your a team," she smirked at them as mai scoffed but made her way to Katara.

"It's simple really, you have to protect your partner before yourself," Azula explained and mai finally smiled knowing the game but ty lee hesitated but finally nodded. Katara just listened.

"Benders and non benders, your a water bender right Katara?" Azula hummed.

"Yea But I haven't really ever practiced much, I'm the only one in my tribe," Katara sighed hugging her arms to her stomach. Something feels off.

"Good enough, mai protect her as I attack, Katara no bending, you have to trust mai,"

Katara felt her face turn white knowing Azula was a fire bender. She can't be serious. She's going to get grilled.

"Let's get started," mai smirked as she stepped in front of Katara and Azula stood in front of ty lee.

She kicked a wave of fire at the two girl and mai kicked under Katara and she fell on the grass with a grunt as Fire was only a foot away from her face. So maybe mai won't let her die, just push her down a lot...

Katara got back up but gasped when a ball of blue fire almost hit her arm but mai used a knife to pin Katara to a tree but out of the way as it was stuck against her skirt and her strap against the tree.

"H-hey mai can you help me out?" Katara felt her heart pick up speed as Azula hummed amused as she kicked another fire ball at her and mai failed to do anything so Katara bender the water from the fountain to shield herself from the burning fire.

"Guys!" She cried out trying to get the knife out of her skirt but it was in pretty deep.

Azula smirked as she narrowed her eyes only to punch another blue fire at her but Katara was frozen in fear.

Suddenly Zuko jumped in front of her and parted the fire into orange flames as they separated on their sides.

"Azula enough tormenting," Zuko said sternly as he sipped the knife out of Kataras skirt and then the one in her strap.

"I'm only playing Zuzu," Azula whistled innocently.

"Until someone gets hurt, Kataras only been here for a day, leave her be," Zuko threw the knife at her but Azula caught it with her fingers.

"Your not married yet, you can control her," Azula groaned boredly putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm not-" Zuko cut himself off as he rubbed his forehead frustratedly.

"I just don't think it's smart to go and try burning her alive when she just got here," he sighed shaking his head. Katara crosses her arms narrowing her eyes at him.

"I don't need your protection Prince zuko," Katara huffed.

"I know, you obviously have this all under control," Zuko growled annoyed and stormed off. She could hear him mumbling 'why do I even bother' and 'Azula always is the one who wins' or 'what's the point' along with some cusses under his breath.

"I wouldn't just go run off to uncle again Zuzu, dad might get the wrong idea of you," Azula called with a sly smile on her lips when Zuko stopped.

"Seems like I'm right, like always," she flipped some of her hair out of her face.

"At least I know I can rely on him," Zuko glared back and left the outdoors, slamming the door shut making Katara jump.

"That Zuzu, never can control his temper, he gets it from dad I think," Azula sighed bored and Katara was already walking away as well. She couldn't handle it all.