Chapter 11-Us

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hannah's POV

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

H-"Carl, why did you tell Madison that I am your girlfriend?!"

C-"It slipped out! It just made sense with the situation!"

H-"Well, it's great that you think of me like that Carl, but now Madison will be crawling back to me to get me back!"

C-"Hannah.."

H-"What..?"

C-"I lied."

H-"What?"

C-"I lied.."

H-"About what?"

C-"I told Madison that you are my girlfriend because I want it to be true. I miss taking runs together and climbing trees and making fun of each other. But the thing I miss the most...us."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

Kens' POV (YAY FOR FINALLY WRITING WITH KENS!)

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

I scoured the woods for walkers with my dad. We were looking for two little girls. They wore matching dresses..and matching bites. I wasn't sure why we we were looking for them.

"Stay back. I see them," my dad (Daryl) said.

He didn't kill them, instead, be grabbed one thing off of each of them and we took off.

"What did you grab, Dad?"

"Nothin'," he grumbled and continued walking.

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

Omg. So short! I couldn't write much for this chapter. So, I'm on my way home from the beach right now. We recently got an English bulldog puppy! Our other one, Tug, had to get put down. (RIP, buddy.)

Anyway, we took Huck back to his breeder so she could board him until we got back! So we are almost to the place and I have to stop writing because I am on dog duty! Bye!

XoXo,

Hannah