|15| e kahaha (surprise)

Comenzar desde el principio

I throw the covers off of me and he gets down on the bed over me. He kisses me and I put my hands on the back of his head, running my fingers through his thick hair. He starts kissing down my neck and down my stomach. I feel him slide my shorts down my legs and I kick them onto the floor. He looks back up to me and smiles. He goes back down and I let out a small moan when I feel him start kissing me again.

I wake up and see Steve smiling at me.
"Good morning."

"Good morning." He says running his fingers through my hair. "You have any plans this weekend?"

"Hopefully this." I say smiling.

"Yeah? That's what I was hoping too."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I have a little bit of a surprise for you."

"I love surprises."

"Good. Good."

"What is it?"

"Well I can't tell you. That would ruin the surprise. Just pack enough for the weekend, but I mean not to much." He says with a smirk. "My phone is also off so, no interruptions."

"Oh I am excited." I place my hand on his cheek and kiss him. "When do we need to leave?"

"We have a little time." He rolls over on top of me and I laugh.

"Good." I kiss him again, much more passionately. But of course, there was a knock on my door. Steve and I both look at the door. "Yes?" I say.

"Can I come in?" My brother asks.

"Uhmm no. I'm changing."

"Okay. Well I have to get going to work."

"Okay. Hold on. I'll come out and say bye."

"Alright." I hear him walk away.

"Sorry."

"It's fine." He says with a smile. "We have all weekend." He kisses me one more time and we both stand up. I quickly throw on a shirt and shorts and walk out to find my brother in the kitchen.

"You just wake up?" He asks me.

"Yeah. Late night."

"Oh yeah? Steve?"

"No. I was just out with some friends and then came home and watched tv."

"Oh please. You're not very quiet." I get a concerned look on my face. "Plus I heard the front door open this morning and saw your car was still here. Lucky guess."

"Sorry."

"You're fine. I've gotta get going or I'll be late. See you tonight?"

"Actually, Steve has something planned for the weekend. I don't know where we are going but I should be back Sunday I think."

"Oh alright. Well when you get back I've got a bit of a surprise for you."

"Seems like there's a lot of those lately. Love you." I say wrapping him in a hug.

"Love you too. Be careful."

"Always." He lets go and heads to work. I go back into my bedroom and Steve was putting his pants on. "Give me a few minutes to get packed and dressed and we can go. Do we need to go to your house?"

"Uhh yeah. My bags are still there."

"Okay. I'll be quick." I go into my closet and change into a white crop top and black shorts. I grab a small suit case and throw a few clothes and my bikini in there and zip it up. I go to the bathroom and throw on a little makeup and grab it to put into my bag too. "Alright. I'm ready."

"Perfect. Let's go."
We drive to Steve's house and he grabs his bags and comes back out. "Here we go." He says getting into my car.

"Here we go." We drive about 30 minutes to the airport and Steve tells me to pull around back where they usually keep the jets. "Why are we going back here?"

"Because our plane is back here."

"The planes are usually over there, Steve."

"Not ours." He flashes a cheeky grin and I pull into a small parking lot around back. Did he get us a private jet?? We get out of my car and grab our backs out the back. Steve grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. The closer we get to the jets, I realize we're headed right for one of our own.

"Are we flying on that?"

"Of course we are. I got a buddy to lend me his jet for the weekend."

"No way."

"Yes way."

"I bet you do that for all the girls."

"Only you, beautiful." Oh my god. I'm about to fly on a private jet to god knows where, with the most amazing man I've ever met. How is this not a dream? We get into the plane and it was amazing. Only about 6 seats and it was so spacious. Steve grabs my bags from me and puts them in the overhead compartments. "You like it?" He looks over and me as I'm just looking around the plane.

"I love this. I've never been on a private jet before."

"Well this you can get used to." I smile and walk over to him and hug him.

"You're amazing."

"I know." He whispers in my ear. I just laugh and we sit down and wait for the plane to start moving.