From Anonymous With Love

The next morning i woke up with blake snooring above me. I was going to take a shower when i saw a bag on the table. It was bright red with pink tissue paper i guess the rustling woke him up because he mumbled something and cleared his throat. I picked up the items in the bag it was black lacy lingerie. Its something i would see but never buy.

"who gave you that?" blake said in his sexy morning voice

"i dont know" i said

"look there's a note"

he read it aloud

"Hazel put this on. I love you in black , From Anonymous With Love "

He could tell i was scared because he immediately got on the phone and had that number traced. it was just a burner phone so you couldn't find out who it belonged too.

"We need to get you out of here." He said

"Where am i going to go blake?I have a stalker a fucking stalker."

i was pacing back and forth

having a panic attack

He calmed me down and I was about to call chrissy but he spoke

"Y-you can stay with me if you want too."

"What?!?!? ehh are you sure?"

"Sure, why not?"

I went upstairs and packed a suitcase essentials and A lot of lingerie I was after all staying with my new fuck buddy." when i was satisfied with my suitcase. I went downstairs and he wasn't there but he wrote the adress on a piece of paper.

I get there and its a house a big giant house. I get out of my car with my suitcase and he opens the door

"hey!!! so i have an ulterior motive for asking you to move in with me"

"oh?"

I cross my arms

"Yeah see I've been lying to my family and then telling them that I met somebody and that we are happy together. Then I met you and I figured you could be my girlfriend while they're here for two weeks."

"WHAT!!!" i shouted

"Please it's just two weeks and they aren't even staying with us..please i will pay you anything give you anything."

I looked at him furiously

"Fine..Fine but you owe me so big. when are they supposed to be here?"

"day after tomorrow. i was gonna sex you up and then ask you but all that other stuff happened and i just.."

"took advantage" i said

he sighed and put a hand through his hair

"No, I wouldn't I just--"

"Whats our story" i said brushing it off

"huh"

"what have you told your parents about the girl you've been dating"