The Match in Basketball 2

"Kagami I hate saying this to you but, he's right, it's not worthy being called a weapon yet."

As I then tell them "Kagami offence and I'll be defence. Shin-Shan you watch." Then as Midorima blows the whistle Kagami runs to me and as he tries to jump usher so he could dunk, I blocked it from him "damn. Next one...." "Stop it. It won't matter how much you shoot." "The hell!" "Realize it already dumbass! I'm telling you the truth! Because no matter how high you jump, I'll easily stop you because, I know that you'll attempt a dunk with no fail." I say then Midorima leaves and says "let's go Takao." "Eh? You saw me?"

Then I see Kuroko and Midorima says "....don't disappoint me at the winter cup preliminaries." "....yes."

Kagami

As I was running on the beach I hear a familiar girl voice say "Kagami your running too fast." "What?! Where did you suddenly appear from?" "I was thinking about cheering you up a bit since I beat you." Miu says as she runs with me.

"You don't need to idiot. I know why I lost." Then she stare at me and I say it loudly "I know what I have to do until winter! I have to train my legs and left hand by countless jumps. So that I can move freely in mid air."

"Though it pisses me off that Midorima and you made me realize it........but still everyone one of them is so strong. Everyone of the 'Generation of Miracles' that is."then tell Kagami I kept for myself "since my passing would be useless to you guys like Kuroko and I. I have made a new way of basketball for me. Besides my pass and dunk I'll make a drive and new styles for me to surpass the 'Generation of Miracles'!" She says smiling at me cutely and I think to myself don't fall for her, she'll never return it back....

Miu

The next day, we leave the inn. I then say to them "you guys where you going?" "Uhh..to the station." Everyone said, I then texted Riko something and said "were going to watch the national tournament!" then everyone except me said at the same time "Kaijō vs Tōō?!"

As we were on the train ride, I thought about what the Shuutoku coach said to me "won't you come with us? I know I'm unreasonable but.....your one of the very few players that have worked with Generation of Miracles and challenged them. In a way that makes you even more valued than them." "That's a great deal but I'll have to pass. I already promised myself I would help them strive for the top together." "......I see."

I looked bothered so Kuroko asked me "are you okay Miu-san?" "I-I-I'm alright!! I'm fine!!" I wave my hands around and then Kuroko gives me a warm smile which I smiled back at him sweetly and say "thanks for being concerned Kuroko."

As we arrived to the place where the nationals tournament are, we made it on time!!

Kise

As we were getting ready for the game against Tōō, then Hayawaka says very loudly "aw, sh*t! I'm so nervous geh-!! I'm arr(all) filed(fired) up!! Practise is gonna pay now!! I wirr(will) go furr(full) powel(power), count on me!!" Then senpai Kasamatsu said "huh?! The f*ck?!" "Rike(like) I said, I wirr(will) go furr(full) powel(power)!!" "Like hell we can understand what you're saying, when you speak so fast!!" Senpai-cchi then whacks him on the face.

"Hey Moriyama! Do something about this idiot!" Then he turns around and says "more importantly Kakimatsu......west side, 3 row, first seat, did you see? She came.......a super cute girl! I'll play for her sake today....! And the really cute girl with the Seirin team...!" Play for us you freak!!"

As I heard him say something about a really cute girl with Kuroko-chii's team I know that the cute girl is Miu-chhi!! Then I say "senpai! I got snacks from a fan girl, you think I could eat some now? Or could they be poisoned?" "Eat them and die!" Senpai yells as he throws a basketball to my face.