~Special Chapter #3~

"Let's go to the beach~!!" I yell while we were doing practise.... "Fine!! But who shall we invite?!" Kagami asks as I say "of course Akashi, Midorima, Aomine, Kise, Momoi, and Murasakibara~!!" "You sure?" "Yeah!! They're awesome when it's time to hit at the beach!!"

~at the beach~

"All of them are coming~!!" I squeal as the entire Seirin team came with me!! "Hey!! Why are you not wearing your swimsuit?!" Hyūga asks as the whole team was wearing swimsuits except me......

"I am!!! I'm just wearing it under my huge t-shirt!!" As the generation of miracles came, Aomine wasn't dressed up as I say "Aomine!! Why not wear a swimsuit!!" "Because I won't be swimming." "I'll take off this shirt and show you my bathing suit, if you change into a swimsuit to swim with us!!" He was already out in his bathing suit as Kise says "it's rare for me to see Miu in a bathing suit unless in a bathing suit shoot~!!" I then reveal my swimsuit which was a two-piece, colour white, it was like a string bikini. "Wow~!! Miu!!" Momoi says since she was wearing a one-piece, runs to me as she runs her hands on my body!!!! The boys have a nosebleed especially Aomine!!! As we swim in the water, I then trip as my top accidentally unties!!! And I'm surrounded by all the boys!!! "Help me, Momoi and Riko!!" The boys thought I needed help as they swim over to me "hello Manasuke, what do you need help with?" "U-um..... With my bikini..." Akashi then sees the knot untied as he has a nosebleed but he ties it up still. "Thanks Akashi~!" I kiss him on the cheek as I swim with the girls.

As I get out of the water, I then scream to Kise and Kuroko "hey~!! Let's get some ice cream~!!" I say with a bit of drooling dice I was addicted to ice cream(seasons can't stop me from eating my ICE CREAM!!!!"), as we head to the ice cream cart, we find Shōgo!!!! "having a nice body as always, Miu~. Wanna come with me to my house anytime?" "with a f****r like you?! Who f***s girls up?!?! Hell nah!!!" He then grabs me as he says "why don't you remove you swimsuit for me?" as Kuroko and Kise were coming to Shōgo "I'll handle this guys.." they then back off as Shōgo smirks.

I grab his collar seductively.....

But I then drag him with me as he was defenceless, everyone sees me including Akashi as I then yell while tossing him into the water "f**k you and your stupid little jokes, bastard!!!!" "very well done, Miu." Everyone else claps as I smile childishly!!!

"Why would I leave you guys for some jerk?! Lets have more fun!!!" I then remember about the ice cream as I drag Momoi and Riko with me. "lets get ice cream~!" as we walk to another ice cream cart, it was replaced by a cute guy!! "Hello, beautiful ladies~!! What would you get?!" "I'll get strawberry ice cream~!!" I yell as Momoi and Riko ordered for everyone else vanilla ice cream.

As we get back to everyone, I trip on a crab as I drop my ice cream..... I start welling up as everyone else panicked and I cried!!! "waah!!!" everyone else pats me on the back as the first years beside Kuroko, Kagami, and I offer their ice cream to me!!!! "this is why I love you guys!!!" as I take each a lick of their ice cream, they seem to be blushing furiously!!! "Miu, you seem to lick the ice cream......... seductively...." Murasakibara says as the guys and girls blush!!!!! "what?! It's ice cream!!!! Ice creams my lover!!! Gusto ko nang ice cream!!! J'aime la crème glacée!!!" I kept saying I love ice cream in many languages!!

My brother and his friends then appear out of nowhere?!?!?! "hey little one!!! Its me!!! Big bro!!!" "I already f*****g know!!!" "sheesh!! language!!!" "sheesh!!! Sass!!!" we then start laughing as his friends suddenly pick me up!!! "stop it!!! I'm ticklish!!"

~time skip~

As we were going to leave, I wave everyone goodbye as I go home with Menio and his friends.....