ch.1 part 2 (pic of Logan)

Chapter 1: part 2

Zoey P.O.V

Walking through the door I could hear my mom on the phone with someone.  

"No i haven't told Zoey about the news yet darlin." I heard my mom say.

Usually i'm not the kind to evesdrop on conforsations, but if there about me, i just can't help it. I walked into the kitchen. She glanced up at me and then whisper into the phone.  

"Darlin, i got to go, Zoey just arrived. Love you, bye."  

She hangs up and then turns to give me an innocent smile. I just stand there looking at her.

I know her to well that she hiding something ,big, from me.  

"Ok mom, what's the deal?"  

Her smile disappears."Have a seat Zoey."

We both take a seat at the dinning table. She reach over and place her hand on mine. This is not going to be good.  

"Zoey dear, your father and I set up an arrange marriage for you." She said finally.  

"You did what?!" I yelled knocking over my chair.  

"Sit back down and let me explain." She said calmly.

"Your father's company was losing money and an old friend of his said he would help, if he promise to marry you to his only son." She said. i was about to say something,but she cut me off. "Before you say anything I like you to know that this was the only way. It was this or use some of your money, which you need for your carrer." She told me. I have to admit, I was touch, i mean they didn't use any of my money for there stupid needs. Beside, if the guy a total loser, I can always get an divorce with him. "Oh and you should know that the boy is about to take his father place as the president of Major Tunes record."

Ok, now that was some big news. Major Tunes record was the biggest record studio ever. I was surprise that my manager even got us to record there. Somehow a divorce with this guy wouldn't be good for my carrer.

"Fine mom, i'll go along with this stupid marriage thing." I looked around the place. "By the way, where is dad and this guy at?" I asked.  

"Your father is at a meeting, so I told him I would tell you." She said. Well me and my mom are at that level were we tell each other things. "And your soon to be husband is upstairs in your room."

I turned and looked at her. "He's what?"  

"He's upstairs in your room sleeping, so when you go up please be quiet." She told me.  

Great, not only do I have to marry at a young age, and to a important guy too, but now I have to share my room and bed with him. Life totally hates me right now.

**************************************

Heyy so sorry for the wait, I had writers block. So anyways, comment, vote, tell me what you think.

I'm sorry it's another arrange marriage story, but I just wanted to try writing one, so please don't be to mean or upset about it.  

I also need ya'll help with some names to use in the story, and some of ya'll favorite bands/singer to place in the story in it too.

Thanks alot,

xoxo XxdancerxX