Chapter 2

Naruto's POV

I don't know what has gotten into Sasuke a while ago. But I'm not going to waste this ramen!

I had looked over to Sakura, her head was down, what surprised me is that she had tears falling on her red dress.

"Oi, Sakura, what's wrong?" I said in a calming voice.

"Sasuke.. he never notices me! He has came back and.. h-he didn't even say "Hi," Naruto.. do you think that Sasuke hates me?" Sakura ranted.

"I don't think he hates you, he's just.. having time coping with the village, that's all," I let out a big smile. She smiled back but I could tell that she was sad.

She sat up and stretched her arms, "Thanks for the ramen Naruto."

"Huh?" my face went blank, "Oh yeah... it was my treat," I sogged on the counter while I checked my frog wallet.

Aw, this is all my money, oh well, I thought. I handed the yen to Teuchi's daughter and gave my thanks then left.

At Home

When I got home I saw something in the mail, A free ticket to Pizzeria?! Can bring up to 3 people?! Oh nice! I can ask Sakura to be my date!

I took out my IPhone X and sent a message to Sakura.

Me : Hey Sakura 👋
Sakura : What do you want Naruto?
Me : Want to go to Pizzeria with me? Pretty pretty please
Sakura : Okok 🙄
Me : Yay! How about tomorrow
Sakura : Whatever
Me : Ok :) I'll pick you up 5:25
Read by Sakura at 7:26

Sakura's POV

Ugh, I really don't want to go anywhere with that baka, but whatever.

Oh wait! How about I invite Sasuke and he can see how cute I am and he'll think twice about saying no to me.

Me : Hi Sasuke-kun 💕
Sasuke : hi.
Me : Want to go to Pizzeria with Naruto and I tomorrow
Sasuke : no
Me : Please Sasuke-kun!
Sasuke : fine. bye.
Me : Bye ❤️

I shut my phone off and laid down on my comfy soft bed.

A date with Sasuke-kun... and that Naruto had to ruin it, but whatever, I thought with my eyes closed.

I dreamt about me wearing a cute white dress and Sasuke and I holding hands and sharing a milkshake like lovers do.

Ah, how romantic, drinking from different straws but sharing the same cup. Looking into each other's eyes and everything, perfect. Just perfect.

Sasuke's POV

I'm going to invite Hinata, well just because I want to be nice, don't get the wrong idea.

Me : hi
Hinata : Who is this?
Me : sasuke
Hinata : How did you get my number?
Me : naruto gave it to me
Hinata : Oh, then hi Sasuke-kun
Me : we're going to Pizzeria
Hinata : Huh? What?
Me : bye, ill pick you up tomorrow

I just can't stop thinking about Hinata, no, no, no! I won't accept it. I can't. Loving is bad Sasuke, it will just hurt you.

But for some reason. I just can't stop.

The Next Day 5:00
Naruto's POV

Ok, what should I wear for my date with Sakura? Hmmmm...

That's it! I'll just wear my orange jock jacket over my black crest shirt.