Chapter Thirteen

--- Heeeey guuuuys! Ya'll better love me. I update so often... I think that's bad. Means I have no social life .. Haha. Anyway. I'm sorry about the previous short chappie. I'll try make this one a little longer and fun! So on with story's my kittys!----

Chapter 13

"HARRY!" I screamed as I threw open the door.

"LIZZY!" Harry screamed back. I'm sure we got some weird looks from the neighbours. Good thing I live in quiet neighbourhood. Otherwise we'd have fangirls everywhere.  I jumped into Harry's arms and hugged him till he had to push me off. Its crazy how much I missed him. 

"I missed you Haz!"

"I missed you too Liz!"

"Aww! Yaay! Anyway lets get you inside before people start to realise who you are" We had planned that no one would know that Harry was here so we could have some peace. It was the same for when the others came too.

We took his bags into the spare room which, to my amazingness, had 5 single beds in it. Eleanor would sleep in my room when she came. Harry tried each bed to choose the comfiest. God he was adorable.

"So what now?" He asked.

"Well, mums not home for another couple of hours. I have to cook tea and yeah. So just whatevers"

"So I guess that means I can do this..." He started walking towards me and put his hand on the back of my head and the other on my waist. He pulled my in for a kiss. His lips were moving with mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I teased him a bit but let him in. It was amazing. We broke apart but he pecked my lips again and walked over to his bed. 

"Wow. I've been waiting a month to do that.."

"I.. Um.. Yeah. Wow" Man I was good.

"Haha. Whats for tea? I'm hungry" He winked at me.

------------------------------------------------

"No Harry! That doesn't go in there!"

"But-"

"No!"

"Okaaaaaaaaaaay.." 

"You don't try putting salt in MY lasagna Harold!"

"But it makes it taste nicer!"

"No."

"Fiiiiiiiine. I'll just out it on when I eat it then"

"Fine then. You can get fat and die"

"Huurtfuul"

"You know what I mean idiot" I teased him.

We had been making lasagna for tea. Well I had. Harry on the other hand, sat there and watched me and stole food every now and then. And tried sabotaging my cooking! Idiot.

"I'm hoooooooome!" I heard mum call from the hallway.

"We're in the kitchen!" I called back.

"Hello darling" Mum said as she walked over to me and kissed me on the cheak.

"Hey mum. This is Harry. Harry this is my mother"

"Hello Harry. It's nice finally meeting you"

"Same to you Ms. Anders" Harry said shaking my mums hand. Damn he was smooth.

"Please, call me Shyla. Shy for short"

"Will do then. And may I say that is a very lovely name"

"Well thank you Harry" 

Mum turned around so only I could see her.

"Hes a keeper" She mouthed to me. I just laughed. Mum walked to the lounge to watch tv.

"Whats so funny?" Harry asked.

"Mum said said to me that your a keeper. Its funny because we aren't even together. We're just besties"

Harrys face droped a little. But he quickly brightend again.

"Is it ready yet Liiiiiiiiizzzzyyyyy!?!?!"

"Just about. How about you get some plates and knives out and set them on the table. So I can dish it out. We'll be in the lougne eating if you don't mind"

"Kay love"

My heart stuttered at that word. 

---------------------------------------------------

"What now?" 

"Well usually no I go up to my room and play around on my laptop. Watch some youtube videos... Yeah"

"Okay lets do that!"

"Hmm.. Okay. Ever heard of TomSka?"

"TomSka..?"

"Oh my god. You have not lived"

I dragged Harry up to my room and set my laptop up so we could lie across my bed and watch it.

I typed in Tomska and hit the first video. He loved it. We watched all the ASDF movies and watched some Bing and Jenny videos. Then I showed him omfgitsjackanddean. He loved these guys more than TomSka. I had to admit. Dean was quite hot. Hahaha. 

Then it was time for Shane Dawson and Kingsley videos. Now this was crazy. Even though Harry didn't curse much, he still found these guys friken hilarious! This was the best night ever! I was so happy. 

---------------------------------

Harry's POV

I still couldn't shake it off. I mean. I knew we weren't going out. But I really liked this girl. The only reason I hadn't asked her out was because I was scared about her health. I mean I knew about her depression. Why wouldn't I? We were 'just best friends'. Ugh. What if she doesn't like me back..?

But she kissed me back. She must like me.

Come on Harry! Why are you getting so stressed out about this! I thought to myself. I mean i've never acted this way about a girl.. So why now...? I knew exactly why..

Elizabeth wasn't just any girl. She was amazing. She was beautiful and stunning. She had this unique personailty and dress sense. She was so kind and funny and caring. She was .. Perfect. 

I should sleep now. But I couldn't stop thinking of her.. Even my dreams were about her... Ever since that day I met her.. Since then she hasn't been out of my mind once....

----------------------

-----Wow! Intense! Hope you guys liked it!!! (: I enjoyed writing it! You know what to do! (: - Kathleen xo------