Chapter 2

---- Hey! So I think you guys can guess that I just update whenever! So whoo! Anyway, Happy Birthday to a simply stunning girl!!! Eleanor Calder!!! Whoo i'm so happy! I'm like spamming her today coz I love her so so so much. Also my IPod is completely dedicated to her today! Yaaay! Anyway, second chappie. Hope ya'll enjoy!!! ----

Chapter 2 ---

"Light of my life, fire of my loins 

Be a good baby, do what I want

Light of my life, fire of my loins

Give me them gold coins, gimme them coins"

I was singing to Lana Del Rey's, Off To The Races and the top of my lungs. Her unique voice was bursting through the house. I really liked her music. It was so good.

"And I'm off to the races, cases of Bacardi chasers

Chasing me all over town

Cause he knows I'm wasted, facing

Time again at Riker's Island and I won't get out

Because I'm crazy, baby I need you to come here and save me"

I love this part!!!

"I'm your little scarlet, starlet singing in the garden

Kiss me on my open mouth

Ready for you"

That song really is nice, Its been 4 hours and I have the chocolate cake ready and I'm roasting up the meat and vegetables. I think I can ice the cake now. So I grab out the bowl and start to mix up the icing (cos I ate the premaid stuff already but shhhh) I saw the red and white icing stuff and I decided to ice myself a special piece of the cake. So I set to work on writing the boys names on my piece hehehe.

-----------------------------------------------

I had just finished setting out the plates when my family comes through the door. I don't know why but I suddenly got sad.. I liked being on my own.. It was nice. I didn't have to pretend to be anything around anyone. But I wanted to do this. It would make them happy and maybe even get them off my back a little. I had changed into black tights my black mary jane heels and my red 1960's style dress. I hadn't worn this in ages.. I think I might start again. I liked it. I put on my best smile and walked into the hallway to welcome them in. My two little cousins ran in and I gave them huge hugs. 

They were really adorable and I loved them so much. I gave the rest of my family quick hugs and smiles. Oh how I wanted to run to my room and play my Lana Dey Rey CD. But this was going to make them feel better, its good.

As we began to sit at the table I served all the food. After my little cousin, Sadie had a fit when my aunty tried seating her somewhere that wasn't beside me. It was really cute. I loved my family, I truly did, but I had a soft spot for Sadie. We all settled down and began to eat. It was nice easy conversation. Whenever someone said something to me i'd just smile and nod and I would have to occasionally answer a few things for Sadie and Peter. But then something my mum said called my attention.

"So I heard that One Direction are doing a concert and a signing here again"

"Oh is that so? I guess I should get my ear plugs ready for the screaming girls"

"Oh I think you should get them ready now..."

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" I looked at my mother, auntie and Uncle-in-law. Why are they talking so weirdly.. Like you know when someone puts emphasis on certain words.. Yeah that one.

"Oh we're just discussing how One Direction will be coming into Manchester soon. And how they will be doing a concert.." My mum looked over to my Nana.

"And how we all pitched in and got you soundcheck tickets.."

Wait.. Did I hear them right... Me.. Soundcheck tickets.. One Direction..

"Wait.. What?"

"We all got pitched in and got you soundcheck tickets to One Direction" My granddad chuckled.

1..2..3.. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" 

"Hahahahaha!" My whole family just cracked up laughing. Great. I'm glad they think this is funny. But this is seriously amazing. 

"But wait.. Those tickets are like £255...." 

"Yeah but, we knew you needed something to make you happy and we know how much they mean to you"

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!" I ran around and hugged my family. This was seriously the best day ever!

"Look, you have two tickets.. I know you probably don't have many people you'd want to invite, but please think" My mum said seriously. Well that's what I did. I thought, and I wanted to take Sadie. I had been training her up whenever I saw her. She knew their faces and names now and enjoyed their music. I was so proud of her.

"I want to take Sadie!!"

"Are you sure? She's only 7, are you really sure?"

"Yes! I want to take Sadie!"

"Hahaha, okay, if thats alright with your aunty that is" I looked over at my Aunt with the biggest puppy dog eyes ever

"Hahaha, alright you can take Sadie"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" Sadie and I screamed. I was so excited I just couldn't stop bouncing.

This was the best day ever! Well.. So far.

-------- Hey guys! I hope you all liked it!! This story is sorta based on my. So it means a bit to me! Well, vote and comment and Fan me!! Whoop!--------