oh fuck me

Gloria's pov: "Have a good day, make some friends!" My mom said as she parked in front of my brand new high school.

I sighed and got out of the car without saying anything.

I grabbed my backpack, swinging it over my shoulder before looking back up at my mom.

"I love you." She said.

I smiled softly before shutting the door and heading towards the school.

I walked into the office.

"You must be our new student." The secretary said smiling.

I just nodded.

"Here's your schedule." She said handing me a paper.

"Thank you." I said.

"You've already gotten a tour of the school, right?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Okay, then you're all set." She said.

I smiled saying a quick goodbye before heading out into the hallway.

I stood there with my eyebrows scrunched together trying to remember where the hell my first period class was.

Next thing I knew something or really someone ran into me and we both fell over.

"Oh fuck me." I mumbled as I rubbed my forehead.

"At least buy me dinner first." A voice said chuckling.

I froze then glanced in front of me to see a boy.

I'd be lying if I said he wasn't cute.

I quickly noticed all of his books and papers were on the ground. So I began to pick them up, and so did he.

After gathering some of his papers, we both stood up and I handed him his things.

"Sorry, about that." I said.

"It's my fault I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He said.

"Yeah, but I was just standing in the middle of the hall so it's just as much my fault as it is yours." I said.

Before he could answer, another guy -who was much taller than him- grabbed him and pulled him away from me.

The cute boy looked back at me and smiled before he continued to walk with the other boy.

I sighed then realized I accidentally gave the boy my schedule.

"Fuck." I said slapping my forehead.

"Are you okay?" I heard someone ask from behind me.

I turned around and saw a girl.

"No, I lost my schedule and have no clue where my first period class is." I said.

"Ah you're the new girl, I'm Diana." The girl said.

"We actually have first period together so I can show you where it's at." She continued.

I smiled.

"That'd be great, thank you." I said.

She nodded.

"Yeah, no problem." She said.

"I'm Gloria, by the way." I said.

"Well Gloria, it's nice to meet you now let's get to class before we're late." She said.

oh fuck me • zdh On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara