Edited

The video footage was deleted from the camera.
Just after Wack Paul came into the house and searched for keys 2:30 to 4:30 the video footage seemed to be missing.

"Why?"
Asked the police officer
"Perhaps by mistake it got deleted"said Slogan
"Whose mistake?"
"May be by Wack himself"

Jim (I named the other brother) said to the officer "Something is seriously wrong with my brothers.Slogan is acting preety weired."

After two days Wack Paul came back to home.
Everyone asked him what had happened,he just said he remembered nothing.

Just after this their videos started going viral on internet.They did all kinds of crazy challenges hurting  themselves,hurting others.Someday they would have a very angry conversation on live broadcast.And their subcribers just started increasing and increasing.They were becoming famous because their videos were so much different from others.
But things went wrong when they hit 1 million subscribers.
They were celebrating that day ,and threw a party for the same.

But during the party a strange old woman came inside their house,and said to Wack Paul,"you have to come with me.." and Wack Paul started walking with her.

Jim followed them,he was surprised to see a Tesla was standing across the street.And someone came out of it.A man .They talked to Wack Paul and then went away.

That man had dropped something on the road.Jim ran to see it.It was a card,a card with a symbol.Guess what the symbol was ?
A triangle with an eye.