Chapter 7

Hi sorry for the long wait but a lot has happened at home.. We started renovating our backyard, after our neighbor's cows escaped and trampled it, and that took a lot of time, then unfortunately my grandmother passed away so all of her siblings and my other relatives came to us for the funeral and I have been working so again sorry for the slow updates. Anyways here we go. BTW I do not own the picture.

Last time on Love never dies:

"W-what are you guys doing here? How long have you been standing there?" She asked with a nervous laugh, wow that girl sure is something.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay's pov.

Mal stopped playing and when she turned around, she realized she and Evie weren't alone she jumped in her seat, then asked:

"W-what are you guys doing here? How long have you been standing there?" With a nervous laugh.

"Oh my dear, sweet innocent little sister, always so shy to show how good you are at something." I said with a dramatic gesture. Everyone looked at me then Mal snorted and started laughing which in turn set of the others. I just gave a fond smile, Mal really needs to laugh more she is always so cautious and scared that if she does something she will get worse. I really hope when we go for the checkup she will be showing signs of improvement. But I still worry.

-Flashback-

When Mal first got sick and needed treatment our parent were always there for all us and especially for her; but then out of nowhere Mal got worse and we almost lost her. After that incident our parents struggled to make ends meet and which one of them should work harder and if one of them needed to stay home and take care of Mal then the fights started.. Mom always yelled at Dad when he told her "as the kids mother you work harder and take care of her" then one day after a really bad fight Mom and Dad decided they should spend the night away from each other then when dad came home mom had already left.

Jafar

I cant do this anymore, just because I gave
birth to twins and one of them is weak enough
to become sick it is not my responsibility
to drop everything and work even harder and
take care of it all. I have left and I will not return
they are all your problem now.

Malefi Jolie

After Dad found the note he became worse than before, he yelled a lot more and drank the one day he came home and brought four people with him.

"Jay, Mal these are your half siblings and their mothers. Evie and Queenie Grihild, and Carlos and Cruella La levil. They will live with us from now on, Evie is your age and Carlos is a few months younger. Take care of them."

So apparently, Dad had also cheated on Mom with two other women. I glanced over at Mal, she didn't show anything on her face but I saw in her eyes that she was sad at how Dad had betrayed our trust in him as a faithful father and husband, and how he had not only cheated but also made two children with other women than our mother. I looked over at our two halfsiblings; they looked scared and disgusted, just like me I don't think they wanted this anymore than us.

"Show them around will ya? They need to know where everything is now that they will live here."
Dad said with a hidden drunken slur and taking it as a dismissal, I took Mal's hand and told the other two to follow. Closing the door behind us I looked over at the two halves and gave them a once over. Evie had dark brown eyes and dark hair, when the light hit it you could see some blue tones in it, not really tall nor was she short,..did she seriously have makeup on her? She's like ten years old. Her clothes were all neatly ironed and the skirt fell to just above her knees, the shirt a royal blue with those trumpets sleeves and a necklace with a red heart and a crown on the top, okay my new sis is a neat freak.

The boy Carlos had brown and green ... wow what the heck, his hair was two colors that can't be natural (...but then again Mal has purple hair so..) it was white on top and the roots were dark almost black he had a red and white shirt and red shorts.. with a tail hanging from the belt loop? Okay my new siblings are weirdos.

Then suddenly Mal fell towards me and started shaking and whimpering. Oh no she had forgotten to take her medicine this morning, if she forgot it then she would get the worst headache and faint from pain, I had to get her to her room and in bed before she got hurt.

" I don't care what you think of us but help me get her to her room now, please she forgot to take her medicine today." I started pleading to the new halves.

They just stared at Mal then Carlos stepped forward and stood on the other side of Mal and said,
"Me and Evie can carry her if you lead the way, she needs to lie down soon right?"

I just nodded in relief, Evie took my place by Mals side, and I started to lead the way to her room. When we arrived, they laid her down on the bed while I ran into the adjoined bathroom to wet a towel in cold water to put on her head. She started to calm down so I ran and got her medicine, a glass of water and some more towels. I sat her up against the headboard, popped a pill in her mouth, put the glass to her lips and made her swallow the pill. Our new siblings just stood there not knowing what to do.

"It's alright now, she just forgot to take her medicine this morning." I said with a tired voice.

"What type of medicine? Is she ill?" Evie asked. I looked over at Mal again and saw her eyes half open she looked into my eyes and gave a small sad smile and nodded, it meant I could tell them the truth.

Sorry for the cliffhanger. Will try to update soon again Love everyone that still reads this story it means a lot to me, if you like it please leave a like or comment. love ImNotPerfec