Part 1 Meet your new dad

Author's note
Here is a Q/A of Camara and her family
Camari (Ca-mar-ri)
Age :18
Mixed ,dark brown /light brown eyes, 5,2 , looks like mom, the right curves but a little flat chest , Tomboy, love,blue and. purple, baseball,basketball,football , and mainly dance , and video games
Birthday : May 4
Lianna's twin,Ariana Bff,Cameron
-----------------------------------------
Lianna
Age : 18
Looks like Camari and there mom
Mixed ,dark brown /light brown eyes, 5,2 , looks like mom, the right curves, Girly girl , loves sing and acting ,pink
Birthday : May 3
Camari's twin, Trent gf,Cameron
-----------------------------------------
Liam
Age : 19
Looks like Camari's dad
Mixed ,light brown eyes, 5,9 , fit with muscle , loves sports
,Girls, video games
Birthday : June 2
Camari's and Lianna older brother , Rya bf
-----------------------------------------
Camari POV
I woke up to my alarm clock playing "NFZ". I hopped out of bed and did my morning routine . I threw on some camouflage shorts and a tank top. I flat iron my hair and put on my black benni that said "Boss" and my wolf grey j's. I went downstairs ignoring my sister and brother.
"I said good morning Cam"said Lianna
"Do I know you" I said scratching my head
"I can't believe your my twin"
"I can't believe it to"
"Aye clam down girls"
"Where is mom"
"Out , she'll be back after school, and she has a surprise and dress nice and Camari you have to were a dress"
"She knows I hate dress"
"Haha you got to wear a dre-"
I tackled her on to the ground and started choking her until she turned blue .
"Haha now see how I feel about you"I said getting up and going in the kitchen .
"I-I HATE YOU" she said charging towards me
I stepped over and she ran into the island .
"We'll let me take you to school"I said handing out my hand
"Fine" she said retrieving my hand
I pulled her up and grabbed my tea and helped her to my car.
"Sorry for being a b*tch" said Lianna
"It cool , I'm sorry too, sisters . I said holding out my pinkie
"Sister"she said touching it
We pulled up the school and went inside. I went to my locker to get ready for my next class until Jason school's "Player "stopped by my locker.
"So when can I hit it "
"Um you can get it when you relie that you will never get it "
"Awe my baby playing hard to get "
He slapped my butt and a sharp pain flew up my back and I whined in pain .
"You like "he said whispering in my ear
"Leave me alone , you need to know were to keep your hands n*gga, bye boy with y'all stank a*s breath "I said shut in my locker and walking away.
I went to my first class and everybody's eyes were on me.
"Why y'all lookin at me ,I'm not new anymore " I said rolling my eyes and sitting down in the back.
~skip class until lunch~
I went to my locker and got ready for lunch until Jason showed up again.
"What's up baby"
No answer
"Answer me when I'm talking to you-"
"Hey baby ,hey b*tch " said Kayla
"Listen I'm not about to put my hands on some ratchet rag doll , because I don't know were your a*s been, but get the f*ck out my face before I do rag doll".
"Know wonder why you don't have a boyfriend -"
"Well that's why your b*tch a*s b*tch boy toy is all over me, in fact the whole school is , so you can kiss my a*s rag doll ".
"Well ...um ....ugh...um-"
"Well tell me dumb a*s blonde Barbie "
She charged at me and I stepped out the way and she hit the lockers. She got up and tried to punch me but she slipped . I pulled her up and started punching her . I was so in a dias I hit her multiple times . Sean my best friend came and pulled me of of her (Q/Ayes Big Sean is here and yes Chris , Sean and the other celebrity I add are famous) .
"LET GO OF ME LET ME HER " I said yelling like crazy
"Mari this ain't what you want and this ain't you" said Sean soft and calmly
"Ok " I said
He let go of me and I ran back to her and punched her some more . Sean came back and threw me over his shoulder and grabbed my stuff and took me out side .
"Mari you got to clam down , this ain't what you want, trust me I've been there"
"So you went to jail when I needed you the most , boy please "
"Yeah but it was for you"
"What for me I love it when guys do thing for me , NOT"
"FINE CAMARI , GO TO JAIL , KILL HER I DONT CARE , I JUST DONT WANT YOU TO END UP LIKE ME , BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU , IM SORRY I WASNT THERE BUT JUST KNOW I DID SOMETHING TO KEEP YOU BREATHING ".
"Tell me what you did,just tell me "
"No you would be mad at me "
"Ok ,fine I'm sorry I just can't take all of this ever since my father died"
"I know but the only thing that didn't change is that a*s"
"Y'all thirsty , am I that cute "
"No , beautiful , but I'll drink some water for that "
"You like me and you said you didn't " I said doing a dance
"Girl you talk to much and I don't "
"No you do boy" I said siting in his lap ."Well since you don't I'll give to someone else " I said flirty while whispering in his her making him groan.
"Mair not here "
"Good glad I'm not feeling it anyways and I never did kiss you"
"Ok I got you" he said checking me out. "Oh yeah what you doing today"
"Nun really my mom got a surprise for me"
"Oh "
"You can come over until we leave"
"Ok"
The bell rung and it startled Sean
"Ok we can leave now , we got 1 more weeks of school "
"Can I bring a friends"
"Yea was there names"
"Tyga , Kid ink"
"I said there names "
"Michael , and Brain"
"Yea "
Later that day
"Sean you ready"
"Yea "
I went down stairs and went to the rec room . We I opened the door they had there eyes on me.
"Um is that a damn stare or thirsty stare"
"Both" he said still staring at me
"Don't except me to dress like this 24/7"
"Ok" he said still starring
"N*gga , you see you like but can't have" I said walking over to get my phone .
"I'm sorry but are y'all dating " said Tyga
"No "
"Can I hit it"
"Can I hit you" I said walking towards the door in the rec room"I can't deal with y'all boys , y'all don't know the half about girls"
"Tell us then" said Sean
"Stuff you need to go back to 5th grade for"
"Y'all coming cuz y'all can't stay"
"Yea"
"Follow me to the place and try to stay close"
"Ok"
"We'll talk later bye thirsty boys " I said give Sean a kiss in the check
Sean POV
I have to tell her the truth about me and her father . I'm not really 18 , I'm 26 really. I went to Camari school to keep her comfortable since what happened to her father. I meet her when she was 16 but really 14. We became closer and spend more time together as year past , but for two years I went M.I.A ,why ,the police caught me but after I got back on my feet I started making music . But back to the story. We wear downstairs in her rec room playing pool.
"I'm bout to get dress" said Camari leaving the room
"Damn she wifey " said Tyga
"Yea I know " I said
"Why don't you just hit it " said Brain
"She 18 I'm 26 , she ain't ready , but she is a freak "
"So you f*cking with a 18 year old and she a freak how you know y'all haven't f*cked " said Brain.
"She ain't afraid to do it anywhere ,and when she teasing you damn you in for a treat and to top it off she is a dancer and basketball player".
"Dayyyymmm she wifey " said Tyga
"She about to be 19" I said
"It's legal to be with her" said Brain
"I know , I just got to tell first "
"She going to be pissed when you tell her" said Tyga
"I don't want to talk about this right now in her house"
"Ok " they both said
We continued playing pool until she yelled down she was coming down to show me . She opened the door and she looked sexy in that dress she had on.( Q/A Her dress is in Pb)
"Um is that a damn stare or thirsty stare"
"Both" I said staring at her
"Don't except me to dress like this 24/7"
"Ok" I said still stareing
"N*gga , you see you like but can't have" I said walking over to get my phone .
"I'm sorry but are y'all dating " said Michael
"No "
"Can I hit it" he said
"Can I hit you" she said walk towards the door"I can't deal with y'all boys , y'all don't know the half about girls"
"Tell us then" I said
"Stuff you need to go back to 5th grade for, well Y'all coming cuz y'all can't stay"
"Yea" I said
"Follow me to the place and try to sit close"
"Ok"
"We'll talk later bye thirsty boys " She said giving me a kiss on the cheek
We follow her to the place. When we got there she walked to my and I rolled down the window.
"Stay close to me because they have seurctiy "
"Ok -"
"Or just stay in the car, are you coming "
"Yes-"
"It wasn't a question "
"How was I-"
"I'm just playing , but come on before I'm late"
"Ok"
We walked behind her and when we got to the belt they let her in , but closed it on me , Tyga , and kid.
"They with me Mr.Tan"
"Ok "
He opened the belt and we went in .The place was jumping and her mom was on stage with the other two , and a dude . Her mom stood up and tapped the glass.
"Ok ok everybody settle down , somebody has just arrived "
The spot light landed on Camari and she looked confused .
"Camari meet your new dad"
The spot light landed on....Chris. She look over at me and ran out the building . I went after her .When I got outside I look everywhere for her. I went to Camari's car and saw her crying . I got in her car and sat there.
"This was pointless"
"What"
"Throwing this ratchet party for me , just to show me my new dad and I don't need him "
"Mari it's ok, just know your 18 and you can move out anytime "
"I don't want to"
"Mari clam down "I said swiping her tears "It ok you grow to like him"
"How do you know"
"My friend showed me him and we hungout often and made a few songs with him and we cool"
"So just hangout with him"
"Yea"
There was silence between us. I started to stare at her. She caught me looking and then smirked.
"You just can't get over me "
"Naw I can , It's just you got every a man wants"
She rolled her eyes and kissed my cheek.
"Why won't you just kiss me " she said looking in my eyes
" I don't know , it's just seems like if I do ,I'm going to do something wrong"
"*sigh*Oh"
"You want me to"
"I did"
I kissed her and she kissed back and we sat there kissing for a min. .
"That's better"
We went back in side and I saw Chris talking to Tyga and Kid. I went towards them with Camari next to me.
"Wats up Sean " said Chris
"Hey , here is you new daughter "
Camari rolled her eyes and cross her arms
"Hey..Ca-"
"Camari , and hey Chris " she said with an adtudie " Where is my mom"
"With you siblings "
"Where are they a*shole"
"Watch you mouth , they are on the stage"
"Thanks Chris "she said and then mumble b*tch while walking away
"What you say "
"B*TCH "she looking at him
"Get your a*s over here"
"Haha you ain't my daddy so I don't have to listen to you and I'm 18 b*tch please "
She flipped her hair and walked away.
"Damn her a*s bigger than her mama " said Chris
"N*gga damn that's your daughter"said Tyga
"Who care about her mama and I can tap that if I wanted too".
"Naw sorry man Sean got her" said kid
"What you f*cking with her "
"No , I met her Starbucks with her girl and I went to her school to spy on my nephew , and I bumped in to her and we started to hangout often".I lied
"Y'all f*ck " he said
"No "
"Why are you always up on her"
"I'm not , look I don't want about this right now , but Aye she got a basketball competition ,y'all down"
They all said ok
Chris POV
Later at night
"Alright kids I'm going on a trip for 1 month and Chris is in charge, ok"
They all said ok .
"And Mari please don't lose you mind "
"I'll try to"
"Camari"
"Fine I'll try not to, but your going to miss my competition "
"Chris can you send picture and record a vid"
"Yea"
"Ok bye kids"
"Bye mom"they all said
I walked her to the car and put her bags in
"Well let's how you can deal with kids" she said
"Ight " I said scratching my head
I kissed her cheek and she left . I went inside and called the boys over. I heard music playing and I looked outside and saw them pulling up. I swear those n*gga live down the street. I opened the door and they all pushed me out the way.
"Aye um I'll be right back but y'all can go to the game room"
"Ok" said Tyga
I went upstairs to check on he kids , Liam was playing his
Xbox .Lianna was on her phone while on her computer looking at clothes. I went to Camari to she her in a sports bra and boy shorts and her bellybutton piercing showing ,while packing . I bit my lip , I guess she noticed that I was looking because she stopped . I ran downstairs in to the game room and sat in the chair.
Camari POV
I ran upstairs and slammed my door. I went my closet and grabbed a duffle bag and put my clothes for tomorrow in the bag and my basketball shoes.I felt eyes on me but didn't bother to look. I closed the bag and threw it by the door . I went downstairs to look for my jacket . I first checked the living room and then the kitchen . I went to the rec room to look for it but I realized that I left in the game room. Before I opened the door I heard people laughing . I opens the door and eyes were on me.
"Why you down here "
"Because I can "
"Go back upstairs "
"Um tell me that when you get hit by a car"
"B*tch the f*ck "
"N*gggaaa da f*ccckk"
"Watch your mouth "
"Blah blah blah go f*ck a b*tch"
"Camari "
"Chris "
"Leave "
"Move"
"Little girl"
"Little boy"
"Camair Ra-"
"F*CKING SAY MY FULL NAME I WILL PUT A CAP IN YOUR A*S"
I went over to get my jacket but Chris grabbed my wrist
"Let go of me "
"GO IN YOUR ROOM"
"LET GO"
"NO"
"LET GO OF ME BEFORE I HIT YOU"
"YOU AINT GOING TO DO SH*T-"
I punched him in his face and I knocked him out "
"Hey I told him , and excuse me Tyga "
I grabbed my jacket and left .
Tyga POV
That girl is strong with a one hit punch damn. And her bra hugged he nicely .
Chris POV
I woke up in the game room and everybody was talking about Camari.
"She got you good" said Kid
"What "
"Camari punched you in the face and made you blackout ". said Red
"Why did she"
"I don't know but she kept telling you to let go of her " said Sean
"Did she take anything "
"Yea her jacket "said Tyga
"Thanks "
"Well we are leaving " said kid
"Ight "
I went upstairs and saw that everybody asleep except Camari.
I knock on the door .
"Yes Chris "
"Can I come in "
"I don't care "
I walked in closing the door behind me .
"What you are you drawing"
"A girl hugging a monster "
"Do have any more drawings"
"Yea "
"I see them"
She got up and went over to a drawer by her bookcase . She brought back a stack of papers.
"There "
"Can I ask you something"
"What "
"Why don't you like me "
"No I do like you it's just that my mom is annoying when it comes to guys and my real dad she cheated on him , but he stayed for me . And I know that if I grow to like you she'll cheat and you'll leave . So I have to be a mean b*tch to you just to keep you here".
"Oh ok , but I promise , if she dose I won't leave and your not a b*tch"
"Thanks Chris , just know I'm never calling you dad"
"Ok , but let's see these pictures "
30 mins later
"Give me that "
"No this is priceless "
I found a picture that she drew of a family and one of kids got hit with basketball by Camari.
"Who got hit"
"Lianna give it back"
"No ima post this on Instagram "
"No "
I ran to her bathroom but I was attack by Camari . She climbed on top of me and took the picture.
"Thanks "
"Ugh you are rough "
"I know that's why I'm a tomboy "
"But why did you wear a dre-"
"My mom loves it when I dress up"
"Well you a*s was showing "
She smirked and kissed my cheek then got up.
"You mad I said that"
"No , I can't believe my dad said that"
"I'm not your dad "
"Ain't you married to her"
"Yea, well I'm a friend to you".
"Well hello....friend"
"Hi friend"
"Look I got to get some sleep , ok Good night "
"Night "
I left the room and went mine . I climbed in bed and went to sleep