Nothing to say.

The walk back to the 'Dark Side's' Mansion was silent, an awkward silence, not the peaceful one.
There were no attempts to start a conversation, except Deceit asking if Depression was okay.
When they finally got to the driveway Deceit asked, "Are you having a nightmare tonight?"
Depression nodded.
"Okay, if you want to sleep by yourself you can, but I wouldn't mind staying with you." Deceit said.
"Uh, you don't have to-" Depression started, but was cut off by Deceit. (quite literally)
"No, if you want me to, I will." Deceit said, a gentle smile on his lips.
"Uh, sure," Depression said shyly.
Deceit nodded in affirmation at Depression's words and walked with Depression to the porch, and unlocked the door.
The living room was clean, except for the pizza box on the table, that was now empty, left-overs most likely in the fridge.
After shutting the front door and locking it, they both headed to Depression's room.
Depression opened his door and let Deceit in, shutting the door when they both entered the room.
"You really like the color black, huh?" Deceit said looking around the black, blue, and gray, colored room.
"Y-yeah," Depression said shyly.
"Well, I'm gonna go change in the bathroom, " Depression said getting a long sleeve white shirt and gray pants. "You can borrow my clothes or go to your room and get your own," Depression said.
"Well, if you don't mind, I suppose I can." Deceit said, taking off his bowler hat, gloves and cape.
"Okay," Depression said, digging through his draws of clothes to get a set of clothes for Deceit.
"Will this do?" Depression asked while holding a black T-shirt and black pants with green stripes.
"Yeah, and thanks." Deceit said as Depression gave the clothes to Deceit and went into the bathroom to get changed himself.
POV: DEPRESSION'S
I went into the bathroom to change, purposely avoiding the mirror, after getting changed I made sure my bandages weren't too bloody and made sure that the sleeves to my white shirt were hiding them.
I wiped my foundation and eyeshadow off, making my freckles and the bags under my eyes show.
I walked out of the bathroom, turning off the light and shutting the door on my way out.
I saw Deceit sitting on my bed, legs folded under him.
"So, do you want me to sleep on the floor?" Deceit asked.
I giggled and said, "No, I'm not that mean, you can sleep on my bed." I said, as I walked over and sat down next to him.
Deceit laid down and rolled over his back facing me and said, "Goodnight Michael, wake me if you need anything." And fell asleep after a while, I stayed up for a bit and eventually fell asleep.
~Nightmare Time~TW
He hates me.
He hates me now because I couldn't keep my mouth shut.
Because I was so naive and stupid.
I deserve this.
I deserve the skin of my wrist slowly and unevenly part, a crimson color pouring through, the pale skin of the boy who had passed an hour ago, his mind was still speaking, weird.
No.. He wasn't dead, that's just what nobody thought, well no one knew him, so do they know he is dead? Who's to say he is dead and who's to say he is? No one.
But there's no difference now, that boy is still sad, depressed and bleeding, just an endless cycle of his Life, every day, a string is snapped, this boy is just another tool of life's hands, he is just a marionette, just like the others, but,
Nobody else knows that.
So, who's to say?
Nightmare end
My eyes snapped open, I was cold, but sweat was on my face.
After realizing it was a nightmare I calmed down.
I was just lying there, listening to Deceit's peaceful breaths.
I don't know when, but eventually, I fell asleep.

Not Edited.

...

I know you're still here.

What do you want?

There's nothing more left.

The story's over.

So why are you here?

...

You don't want this ending?

You say that can't be the ending?

...

Fine.
I'll continue this.
'story, '
On one condition...

You need to read this.
It's a clue about what's going on.
If you can figure it out, I'll give a good ending, if you don't get it, there will be no promises.
I'll be waiting.
Waiting.
W4171N6.
I wasn't a silhouette of emotion before,
Before I was normal,
But now all I can think about is the past,
The past no one knows,
The past no one has.

Maybe I'm being too hard on you, I mean, you just started reading..
Y3ah, 1 gu355 1 4M.